By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
I found it really boring also and I love survival horror.

I didnt know RE5 was survival horror ;D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network
Ail said:
Kylie, if you want a hack/slash game with combos, don't waste your time on X-Blades.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is coming out Tuesday !!!!!

Hell yeah, altough on Friday in Europe. Did u try the demo?

Honestly, I liked Dead Space more. That stupid AI pissed me off too much on RE5.

Please dont hurt me!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I didnt find the A.I all that bad other then a few spots on professional. And even then all i had to do was get a co-op partner....you really cant change the missions in Dead Space

^ But I like Dead Space. That was a survival horror game. RE5 is an action game with bad controls.

I liked RE5 but I hated the controls and the AI. Its a more polished game cause it had bigger budget. More stuff to do too.

But comparing campaigns, I liked Dead Space more.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

RE5 is much better. but, have we talked about this before?? hehe I think so... 800+ pages to look after..

The boss battles for RE 5 and the co-op mode are great. Dead Space is all about repeating the same thing for the first level til the end in places that looks the same (and some times ARE the same)... and no good boss there (with pretty much only 2 trough the game... some tentacles and in the end... guess what? more tentacles! hehe)

And I´m not even start talking about the charism of the characters... Isaac is a door! LOL he doesn´t talk, he doesn´t question anything, just a puppy following orders... I hated him.

SPOILER!!!

So yes, I LOOOOVED the ending.

Chris, Sheeva, Excella (beautiful...), Wesker and Jill are way much better characters.

I could go on... for me Dead Space was just an average game (7/10) while RE5 competes for GOTY this year.

@affliction i agree on your views on guides, unless im totally stuck or can't find something that i have searched for hours, then i will have a look.

@kornster thank you for the list as this is a game im really looking forward to playing when released :)

Dark Odin said:

RE5 is much better. but, have we talked about this before?? hehe I think so... 800+ pages to look after..

The boss battles for RE 5 and the co-op mode are great. Dead Space is all about repeating the same thing for the first level til the end in places that looks the same (and some times ARE the same)... and no good boss there (with pretty much only 2 trough the game... some tentacles and in the end... guess what? more tentacles! hehe)

And I´m not even start talking about the charism of the characters... Isaac is a door! LOL he doesn´t talk, he doesn´t question anything, just a puppy following orders... I hated him.

SPOILER!!!

So yes, I LOOOOVED the ending.

Chris, Sheeva, Excella (beautiful...), Wesker and Jill are way much better characters.

I could go on... for me Dead Space was just an average game (7/10) while RE5 competes for GOTY this year.

at least the game scary...and thats what survival horrors are suposed to be. and RE5 isnt scary, hell its not even survival horror which is the biggest disapointment since last 4 were all survival horrors. Also you'd think that Sheva would be cool character like Ada, but NOOO. And dont let me start about endinge where Capcom decides to kill Wesker, one of the best caracters in RE franchise. Also i find Dead Space ending MUCH MUCH more interesting and better. Also why cant you move AND AIM in RE5. This is a next gen for crying out loud. Also, almots all bosses in RE5 look generic. Uroborus bosses just look horrid. THe only cool one was that huge black spider.

I hate everyone who bitches, 'you can't gun and move' or 'aim and move' in res5. You weren't able to in most resident evils. I enjoy how they do it. It's supposed to make you feel a bit of claustrophobia and it achieves this.

AshleyAc said:
I hate everyone who bitches, 'you can't gun and move' or 'aim and move' in res5. You weren't able to in most resident evils. I enjoy how they do it. It's supposed to make you feel a bit of claustrophobia and it achieves this.

Yeah youre totally ri-

AshleyAc said:
 claustrophobia

Oh, wait. DOES NOT COMPUTE

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.