By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:
Yay im 16th on the league, thankyou for letting me join :)

Welcome to the league. Hope u are not like some people and leave after they get 50 posts.

Around the Network

So I see you guys are digging PS3trophyguide eh? ;) Shower me with them kudos for bringing it to ya lol!

I rank on a couple of games aswell like:

Quantum of Solace
Call of Juarez: bound in blood
Bioshock
Trine

...there was more but I cant remember them all lol ;P

Im also the 4th in the world that attined the boss rush trophy in Shatter :D that was an awesome experience. I was in disbelief when I got it.

Also, FadeToOne seems to be the top 10 on Guitar Hero 5 platinum. A well done accomplishment.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:

Also, FadeToOne seems to be the top 10 on Guitar Hero 5 platinum. A well done accomplishment.

Zuh?  Where'd you see that?  From the page I saw it looked like I would be 12, but it still hasn't added me in yet that I've seen.

Damn went down another 4 places guess i won't stay within the top 50 without Uncharted 2 :/

But i can't believe that there are so many terminator plats you guys play to many easy trophy games :p

@Kyliedog speaking of using guides i have a question for you guys if there collectibles or hidden items in a particular games do you go right for the guide or try your best to get what you can first?

i usually explore and get as many as possible on my normal playthrough then use a guide the second time through

Around the Network

I hate using guides unless i have to..
I have 78% of prize bubbles on lbp but im prolly gonna use a guide for the rest of them

AHHHHHHHH Fallout 3 DLC comes out today!!!!!

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

I went down 2 places.

But then again Im not playing any new game. Just PSN games.

@Jboy - I will race you to MW2 plat!!!!

Though I will probably lose since you can get it on launch day and I cant, since I have to wait till I get it here.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@getrdone the most annoying criterias you need are the same as mine, im always praying for a noob or dumb ass on the other team as they seem to screw up enabling vip rescue :)
i just hate that when i have a quick match half the time it goes unranked thou im 8v8 ranked choice settings :( that and the teleporters :(
as for new maps there are some coming :) patch 1.6 will have new maps,guns and uniforms once patch 1.5 finally works right

@kyliedog now you said that you know some smart ass will plat a game and set clock years before game made lol

KylieDog said: 

About the first # platinum thing a few people mentioning...if you just alter the clock on your PS3 couldn't you just place first on every platinum, in theory?

Hmm, I was about to suggest it probably used server time to figure it out, but then I remembered I've seen people get trophies while offline, so I wonder how that would works.

Maybe it fixes things somehow on a synch?  Someone shoukd test this ou

On a related note, these MMOS/trophy card sites blow.  Signed up about 24 hours ago and it's still preparing my profile on MMOS.