By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Big props to Disney Pixar, Dreamworks and my girlfriend, without them i wouldnt even have thought about plat UP and IceAge3.

Now Infamous, then back to the last Batman challenges...

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

Yay im 16th on the league, thankyou for letting me join :)

Thanks for the update Arcturus!

By the way guys, you do know that you can check who got the platinums first in the world, for every game on PS3trophyguide?(it tracks the registered PSN cards on Playfire/playstation.eu) I just found out about it recently and its awesome.

Been checking up the leaderboards for most platinums we have here, and Ive noticed some familiar faces :)

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Jboy0990 said:
Hmm Moved up a place to 6th nice... lol
And for people high up with no trophy thats actually easy to do... just play a lot of games without going for the platinum

I hate those people. Its like they're desperate to get to the top ASAP that they waste so much money on half finished games.

To me its basically no effort to just buy games, get as many trophies as possible, move on, rinse and repeat.

Pretty much why I have little respect for Amigaguru who ranks 63rd in the world with 4 platinums.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

@Rukusa
I was looking and couldn't find the PS3trophyguide individual game platinum leaderboards. Could you post a link of one game as an example. Thanks!

Around the Network

Been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 a lot and its going to be a long game to platinum. So far I've put about 50 hours in and I'm not even halfway through some of the challenges. The 276 fusions for every possible character combination and collecting 200 team boosts will take the longest. Have a couple more chapters left on Super Heroic difficulty and then I'll unlock Legendary. I believe it will take at least 100 hours to do everything.

rukusa said:
Thanks for the update Arcturus!

By the way guys, you do know that you can check who got the platinums first in the world, for every game on PS3trophyguide?(it tracks the registered PSN cards on Playfire/playstation.eu) I just found out about it recently and its awesome.

Been checking up the leaderboards for most platinums we have here, and Ive noticed some familiar faces :)

I wonder which platinum is the most rare... a whole 8 people have gotten the plat for GH Metallica, if the site is accurate.  http://ps3trophyguide.com/t/view/478/0

And they don't even seem to list the platinum for GH Smash Hits...

HideoK:  click the platinum trophy name.

wow, jboy has beaten Yokimoto on the leaderboard...didnt see that coming

Awesome, I was #20 in the world to get Uncharted Drakes Fortune platinum!!

http://ps3trophyguide.com/t/view/449/0

Getrdone25 was #12. I was 2 hours and 55 minutes behind him.

HideoK said:

Awesome, I was #20 in the world to get Uncharted Drakes Fortune platinum!!

Getrdone25 was #12. I was 2 hours and 55 minutes behind him.

#20 in the world who signed up for that site anyway.