By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Wooo! i just aced the Bunker in lbp!
Even though its only like my 5th one aced i just wanted to get it out of the way. Took me 2 tries hell yeah!

Around the Network

:O

Took me approximatly 9,657 tries!

Then i did it for my friend in 2 goes which was quite annoying in a way lol

FootballFan said:
:O

Took me approximatly 9,657 tries!

Then i did it for my friend in 2 goes which was quite annoying in a way lol

I actually didn't find it quite hard. just the rotating wheel of death thing.. Just takes patience and i memorized the layout my first try. The first try i died at the wheel but then i did it my second go around

any of you guys have Spyro The Dragon to gameshare with me???

After seeing BlazBlue in action and everything, other 2D fighting games look like crap compared to it. Playing King of Fighters XII at the moment, and while it isn't that bad (only played offline so far), it's definitely not up to par with the one mentioned above.

Around the Network

Regarding Infamous: Can i still get the Absolute Evil trophy after doing one single mission the good way?

I killed the cops right at the begining assuming its bad...

Edit: Truly Infamous is the name of trophy and as it looks i just have to throw granades around...  so yes its possible.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Jboy0990 said:
Actually Ail i think 9 interception in a game is the record. Now against Drew Brees? Wow
I bet Drew Brees is gonna break Tom Brady and Dan Marino's records this year for touchdowns and yards

The amazing part is that I usually average 1.5 interception per game so it's not like I usually get a lot of pickups.

I was just able to get a lot of pressure on Drew Bree ( only 1 sack though) and I kept switching between cover 2, cover 3 and even a few times cover 4 with spotlight on Colston and the CPU had a tonns of trouble completing passes.( I got 2 of my interceptions on Drew Bree throwing the ball as he was sacked as the CPU often does but my QB gave up two exactly the same way that game..).

I got ahead early in the game too so 95% of the Saints plays were passes ( the CPU tends to favor passes a lot when he is behind on the score).

After loosing in the first or second round of the playoff 3 years in a row I think this year I am going to go all the way. 

I am going to try for a 16-0 season first though.

Knownshown Moreno is finally kicking butt.

First year : 3.0 yards/carry 1059 yards

Second year : 3.2 yeards/carry 1157 yards

Third year : 4.7 yards/carry 2226 yards ( new NFL record, and after this his rating only went up from 91 to 92 :(()

Fourth year : 7.0 yards/carry 850 yards after 6 games....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I am still patiently waiting for gamefly to send Madden, and Batman....or anything for that matter....their shipping has turned to shit the last 2 or 3 months

dose anyone know if he will be updating the list today or tomaro?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Mark51501000 said:
dose anyone know if he will be updating the list today or tomaro?

Should be up in about ten minutes.