By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
Jboy0990 said:
I'm loving Fat Princess
After one game earlier I got 5 trophies at the end i was like wtf? lol
Truly a fun game. Some of the trophies are gonna be hard but not too bad. Also Kylie i seen u on the leaderboard number 9 nice

Not played the game since a day or two after they patched it.  No teamwork, never anyone who can host a full game, laggy and about 1% of people have a mic.

Only reason I am still on the leaderboard is because they patched the game so certain things give less points, meaning it is now not possible (or very very unlikely) to get a score like I did again.

I was number 1, I guess a few other people had the same idea I did before the patch.

I can host a full game, but im not so sure about u cuz u live in the UK right? and yeah no one uses a mic which ruins it cuz you can't use teamwork. What were u doin to get points?

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

Around the Network

Altho the ratios for the scoring in the original post are correct PSN actually awards 15 points for bronze, 30 points for silver, 90 points for gold and 180 points for platinum. Without the platinum this gives retail games a total score of between 950 and 1050 points, then a bonus 180 for the platinum. :)

Hope this info is usefull to someone!

KylieDog said:
I bet everyone calling Tomb Raider an easy plat used a guide for the treasures.

Try doing it without a guide, yeah, not so easy now.

Internethighfive.jpg

That one was truely, a bitch. I generally dispise collectahons unless they're designed with some logical sense. Ive got to hand to the Dead Space devs for not making the legendary story teller trophy as tedious as 95% of that bullcrap in other games.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I got Super Stardust HD. Its pretty fun.

Now, on the other hand, Commandos 3 is insanely hard. Im playing on the easiest diff. and I die on the boss of the 3rd level.

Now, I have to start over again. How the hell I am going to beat it?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

rukusa said:
Major props to Fadetoone for getting thr Guitar Hero 5 Platinum. I dont plan to buy any Guitar Hero games but, DJ Hero has my interest... The trophies in that one will be equally ridiculous I can imagine.

To be fair, it wasn't nearly as ridiculous as previous Guitar Hero's.  Most of them tend to include trophies that require you to get an outrageous score on the most difficult song for each instrument.  GH5 was quite do-able in comparison.

Around the Network

This has to be some kind of record.
I intercepted Drew Bree 9 times last night while playing the Saints with my franchise.
9 times !

And not in rookie mode... In All Pros will all cpu sliders set to 100% !!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Actually Ail i think 9 interception in a game is the record. Now against Drew Brees? Wow
I bet Drew Brees is gonna break Tom Brady and Dan Marino's records this year for touchdowns and yards

AFFLICTION said:
Well now i have all the Fat Princess trophies except 1 which is the gladiate one for obvious reasons but I'm gonna try my best & see if i can get it

Same. The Gladiate mode is very, very difficult.  I don't know how I could possibly clear it with the worker when I can't even finish it with the warrior.

Playing infamous in normal being bad (yeah!!! hehe).

I´ll only search for the trophies in my second playthrough...

^ Thats the way it should be done