By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

why is Wolfenstein 3D called 3D when its obviously 2D???

And plus, its 8bit.

Around the Network

damn, i should probably update my trophy card...

fadetoone said:
Modern Warfare 2 got bought out by Square Enix:

LOL

Major props to Fadetoone for getting thr Guitar Hero 5 Platinum. I dont plan to buy any Guitar Hero games but, DJ Hero has my interest... The trophies in that one will be equally ridiculous I can imagine.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

I just plated tomb raider...

Easiest ever

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

Yeah, Tomb Raider is definitely an easy plat, with the only problem being the treasures.

I thought WWE Legends of WrestleMania is an easy plat.

I have no clue how the controls work, i mean i theoretically know what to do, but when done nothing happens almost all the time (except me getting ass kicked)

So far i did the relive modus until shawn michals, legend 1 until 7 and thats it.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

But it´s a easy plat. I got it in less than a day... hehe

What you have to be warn, is like: if it says grapple - press X; chain grapple - press X when the opponent is groggy; strong grapple - hold X. and so it goes with everything...

read tis if you have a problem: http://guides.ign.com/guides/14252212/

the thing that IGN shows at the video, abou the chain grapple really helps to increase the bar fast, so u can do the finisher moves.

I'm loving Fat Princess
After one game earlier I got 5 trophies at the end i was like wtf? lol
Truly a fun game. Some of the trophies are gonna be hard but not too bad. Also Kylie i seen u on the leaderboard number 9 nice

Well now i have all the Fat Princess trophies except 1 which is the gladiate one for obvious reasons but I'm gonna try my best & see if i can get it