By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I just got Fat Princess off a friend today. It's awesome!
and fadetoone don't even remind me of that game. truly a bs game. how can they call a ball tipped off someone's foot an interception?

Around the Network
HideoK said:
LvHt_Shadow said:
This thread is pretty neat.. Its crazy to see people with over 20 platinums

Welcome to the league!

@Mark515101000

Fat Princess is a capture the flag type game with various classes such as the warrior, archer, wizard, mage, worker. You have to protect your princess in your castle and capture the opposing teams princess. Resources are gathered for class upgrades and a very unique addition to the genre is you can feed your princess cake to make her 'fat' and thus much slower for a team to carry her away. The graphics are cartoony and bloody.

Ninja, pirates, and chefs are being added as DLC.

Thanks... I'm not so sure about joining though. I don't even have a platinum

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

HideoK said:
LvHt_Shadow said:
This thread is pretty neat.. Its crazy to see people with over 20 platinums

Welcome to the league!

@Mark515101000

Fat Princess is a capture the flag type game with various classes such as the warrior, archer, wizard, mage, worker. You have to protect your princess in your castle and capture the opposing teams princess. Resources are gathered for class upgrades and a very unique addition to the genre is you can feed your princess cake to make her 'fat' and thus much slower for a team to carry her away. The graphics are cartoony and bloody.

Ninja, pirates, and chefs are being added as DLC.

that sounds down as hell. where can i get it?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Mark51501000 said:

Only on the Playstation Store for $14.99

HideoK said:
Mark51501000 said:

Only on the Playstation Store for $14.99

If im not misstaken it will be released as a retail version or was that Wipeout, think Kyliedog knows.

Btw: U gonna play Uncharted 2 beta?

Around the Network

@Tbone
Both are coming to Blu-ray but my just be for others.

PSN ID: getrdone25

Jboy0990 said:
and fadetoone don't even remind me of that game. truly a bs game. how can they call a ball tipped off someone's foot an interception?
*bashes head*Man, the Cowboys will be fine if Romo doesn't throw three picks and if the secondary could keep crappy receivers from going downfield in 3 minutes.I'm going to start calling Barber, Felix, and Choice the name Cerberus.

I got Wolf of the Battlefield: Commandos 3 and either I suck (which is possible) or the game is really hard.

Im playing on the 2nd level of difficulty (out of 4) and I stopped early on the 2nd level (out of 5).

Now I have to start over. Yeah, Im going to decrease the difficulty.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
*bashes head*Man, the Cowboys will be fine if Romo doesn't throw three picks and if the secondary could keep crappy receivers from going downfield in 3 minutes.I'm going to start calling Barber, Felix, and Choice the name Cerberus.

that one pick off Witten's foot wasn't his fault. That shouldn't have even been considered an interception. The other 2 were HORRIBLE passes. And with the Dallas secondary idk whats up with them. We have 3 fast corners and couldn't none of them stop him. I think Romo just needs to hand the ball off every play. Them 3 can get it done

Modern Warfare 2 got bought out by Square Enix: