By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Its not that i spazzed out.. i was just wonderin what i did to be removed lol cuz i didnt know what i supposedly did. and Kylie i never went out of the way to get it either it was just shipped to me =P
Leisure Suit Larry does seem to have some problems but i have played worse games. I was a big fan of LSL MCL on ps2 so that could also be a reason I don't find it that horrible

Around the Network

@kyliedog damn they went and fixed it and i didnt no lol i'll have to go back and have a look at that :)
with killzone, midnight sunday to the following sunday midnight was when it records your weekly stats and im western-english time if that helps in any remote way

@jboy lol i found larry ok till half way through the first filming chapter then suddenly the game jumps out and kicks you in the balls saying" serves you right for playing me" lol

Xenostar said:
Hopefully ill be n the league this week, been a member nearly 2 years im just not much of a forum poster :(

i usually just comment on the news articles

U need 50 posts first. Even if u don´t post that much u could just be active on this thread and u should be fine.

Haha well matt i haven't made it that far. today is football day too so i probably won't even touch my ps3 until late tonight but i guess i'll have to find out the further i go along in the game

I found Leisure Suit Larry shit from beginning to end
Truly not a good game. especially with the camera angle constantly moving ways I didn't want it to go

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

Just got the GH5 platinum while watching the Cowboys game and eating dinner... now that's multitasking!

@Fadtoone Lol skilled & congrats man

Is it just me or is this site running like trash right now it's so slow and i checked my connection it's fine

This thread is pretty neat.. Its crazy to see people with over 20 platinums

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

how is Fat Princess. i hear people talking about it but i have never herd of it. what kind of game is it?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

LvHt_Shadow said:
This thread is pretty neat.. Its crazy to see people with over 20 platinums

Welcome to the league!

@Mark515101000

Fat Princess is a capture the flag type game with various classes such as the warrior, archer, wizard, mage, worker. You have to protect your princess in your castle and capture the opposing teams princess. Resources are gathered for class upgrades and a very unique addition to the genre is you can feed your princess cake to make her 'fat' and thus much slower for a team to carry her away. The graphics are cartoony and bloody.

Ninja, pirates, and chefs are being added as DLC.