By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Lol @ conflict. Seriously, if you have a problem with the league don't use it. I'm pretty sure none of the top 10 are arrogant and believe they can't associate themselves with the rest of the league - where you got that from is beyond me.

Back on topic, 100%ed Crystal defenders today. Thinking of going back to Fallout today. Also, got mini ninjas through the post today so will hopefully start that next weekend.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
I'm too fairly easy trophies away from the Guitar Hero 5 platinum. It will be mine, oh yes.

keep stringing that D cord.

This isnt related to trophies or the PS3, but I found this flash game called Epic War and it is so awesome:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/456102

There is even versions 2 and 3 but I havent played yet cause Im still getting through the first one.

So you feel ever need to take a break from trophy whoring (not Jboy obviosuly ), play it!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

My quest for the Cross Edge plat is neverending. Going through and trying to get all of the Synth Recipes so I can start going to the Weapon, Armor and Accessories trophies. I need to change up my party a bit so I can kill this one (at least, I hope) optional boss, since the one combo I normally use heals him for some reason. Before that, though, I definitely need better armor and weapons.

BOYS AND GIRLS GUESS WHOSE COMING TOWN

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

Pretty pleased about that actually, thought the game looked really cool but doubt i would of understood the japanese. I'd always viewed it as like gta4 but japanese. Will probably get it if it comes over to the Uk

@conflict if you feel there is cheating going on then report to arcturus and we can have them removed from the league but just accusing aint doing any good for the league :|
why havent you joined the league either as you will find most get on and help each other out or have a cheeky prank at one another as this isn't a league for being serious.

mattbfg said:
@conflict if you feel there is cheating going on then report to arcturus and we can have them removed from the league but just accusing aint doing any good for the league :|
why havent you joined the league either as you will find most get on and help each other out or have a cheeky prank at one another as this isn't a league for being serious.

Yeah, there's nothing worse than people getting serious over something as stupid as trophies (I love trophies, though). I believe it was JBoy, who was pranked, and jokingly removed from the league, which was hilarious when he found out XD

@master that was a classic only coz jboy spazzed out lol oh and anothe plat i can't get is ghostbusters as thats glitched with two online trophys you cant get :(

Hopefully ill be n the league this week, been a member nearly 2 years im just not much of a forum poster :(

i usually just comment on the news articles