By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Who pissed in his Cheerios

Around the Network

I was hre because i figured this league was ok but I have looked at the updates by each update and people getting 4 platinums back to back in a week and then i read about that Yokimoto so ilooked into his trophy info myself and seen the same stuff. I can do that with everyone here and tell who is but there is no proof(as in 1 minute apart) but anything below 6 to 7 mins inbetween 3 and 4 games is pretty damn obvious and if you don't see it u gotta be blind and reported me for what? because i cursed? Well if I am gonna get reported I'm gonna report everyone else who has cursed in this thread(Jboy, mattbfg, etc)

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

Uncharted 2 is great and really fun. It has a feature which i think all games should have, i don´t know what is called but every game u play online it records it directly to hd. Was fun to see urself how u played.

Who is this Conflict bear dude?

Plat #10 Terminator Salvation. I love the terminator universe and enjoyed RPGing the T800s and the delicious trophies. Big plus for using T2's soundtrack. With that aside, game sucks and it's not worth buying.

Around the Network

By the way some one mentioned that the dude DEMON-ONE13 or something along those lines has the Warhawk Platinum.

if anyone is wondering the truth is that he stat-padded the hell out of it. Most of his recorded matches had results of 1.500 points where in the opponent had none.

Either he had another PS3 and used it to boost himself or his partner was very dedicated.

Either way its basically confirmed he was swindling/boosting to get the platinum. As its a very cherished and rare platinum.

The reason why he wasnt banned from the Warhawk servers is because moderation is at an all time low, since the dev team is probably concentrating on their next project. so there ya go.

Oh and btw I f-ing love this avatar. I chuckle every time I see it lol

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Goodfella said:

Plat #10 Terminator Salvation. I love the terminator universe and enjoyed RPGing the T800s and the delicious trophies. Big plus for using T2's soundtrack. With that aside, game sucks and it's not worth buying.

Yeah, I enjoyed getting sweet revenge on those damn Endos, as most of my deaths came from those (especially the last part of the storyline where you have to fight like 4-5 at once). It's not that bad of a game, but it has many shortcomings which brings it down immensely.

I'm too fairly easy trophies away from the Guitar Hero 5 platinum. It will be mine, oh yes.

KylieDog said:
Terminator Salvation isn't terrible, it is just short, the graphics pretty bad and the story sucks.

I thought the gameplay was pretty good. I liked the movement used for the cover system.

Lol didn't you say something about me playing that game? =P

Conflict_Beast said:
I was hre because i figured this league was ok but I have looked at the updates by each update and people getting 4 platinums back to back in a week and then i read about that Yokimoto so ilooked into his trophy info myself and seen the same stuff. I can do that with everyone here and tell who is but there is no proof(as in 1 minute apart) but anything below 6 to 7 mins inbetween 3 and 4 games is pretty damn obvious and if you don't see it u gotta be blind and reported me for what? because i cursed? Well if I am gonna get reported I'm gonna report everyone else who has cursed in this thread(Jboy, mattbfg, etc)

I reported u because u insulted people. Arcturus is doing a great job with the league and u trying to ruin it. Arcturus can´t see if some cheats or not u have to have proof, so just because the same 5 people are in the top they cheat maybe they just like collecting trophies. If maybe u tried to be more active on this thread u wouldn know that the week when someone got 4 platinums the league didn´t update for 3 weeks so why would that be impossible.

Yeah i think its bull if someone cheats but like i said its not that easy to see and if u have proof that someone cheats then tell Arcturus.

But i must ask why do u care so much when u are not even on the league?