By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Goodfella said:
No were just trying to earn a personal id "ding"

We? Do you have multiple personalities?

PS - These last posts have serverd to demonstrate to the leaguers here what the smiley means.

I hope it was educational.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Trine Trophy List: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/trine/trophies/

I know some people here are interested.

Whats this game about?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:
You play as a wizard, a knight and something else, use the ability of all three to make your way through platforming puzzles.

After Wipeout and Fat Princess have been announced they are getting retail releases I would suggest waiting until Trine gets one also, then rent it.

Thanks, but I dont think I would find a PSN game on my store. They have most "bigger" games. Not even all action games get there.

I want to play stuff like X-Blades for example, but I cant.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

When did Wipeout get retail release announcement?

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

I heard about Wipeout, but not Fat Princess... does that mean it will get a plat?

wow couple of pages of random pointless crap on here since last time i posted guys :(
leagues starting to lose its friendly,help out each other shape and we aint women so less of the girlie bitching.
im sure half the crap wasn't needed, especially the muliple person account comments. if you think someone doing it then report them and lets have some evidence.

looking forward to uncharted guys not long now and drake can use stealth as he is a criminal and hangs with the underworld so has to pick up some new stuff now and then lol :)

@master off top of head i can't get mercs 2 because the millon dollar damage trophy glitched on me as played the game before trophy patch and my score recorded on ea system.

mattbfg said:
wow couple of pages of random pointless crap on here since last time i posted guys :(
leagues starting to lose its friendly,help out each other shape and we aint women so less of the girlie bitching.
im sure half the crap wasn't needed, especially the muliple person account comments. if you think someone doing it then report them and lets have some evidence.

looking forward to uncharted guys not long now and drake can use stealth as he is a criminal and hangs with the underworld so has to pick up some new stuff now and then lol :)

@master off top of head i can't get mercs 2 because the millon dollar damage trophy glitched on me as played the game before trophy patch and my score recorded on ea system.

Simple solution, don't read it.

This site is bullshit this is why i usually go to Playfire or my gaming info and shit. And same with this league. There is no way to prove people are cheating. For all anybody knows there could be 5-10 guys sharing their account. This league picks favorites. It seems like the top 5-10 people from like March are just friends and don't associate with the others unless its talking shit about them or some stupid shit. Like you people are all better than us cuz you show you have no life and play games for trophies

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

Umm wow...
Why are u here again?

@Conflict_beast.

If the site is bullshit then why are u here. And don´t accuse all people for having a shared account.

Btw: I reported u.