By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:

Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:
^ dude sales don't determine how good a game is.

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda be an amazing game. :p

Kung Fu Panda Activision N/A N/A N/A 3.01m 03rd Jun 08 19th Jul 09

You know how many KIDS probably wanted that game? thats why sales are prolly up because of kid's parents buying it for them and I'm sure kids prolly like it

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network
KylieDog said:
rukusa said:
Kyliedog, glad I caught you.

Im curious btw, why isnt your name in the league charts?

I was in it, I asked to be removed.

Too much pressure? ;)

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

KylieDog said:
I didn't think it worth competiting when every week the same top 10 point earners are the same top 10 from the previous week, who are the same top 10 on the leaderboards and they all rent there games (usually easy trophy ones) for fast trophy turnover.

I find it anti-competitive and I lost my interest. Were a couple other reasons but I'd rather not post them.

Is it because that Yokimoto guy cheats and shares his account?

I understand you about the renting games. I own almost all my games i rent very few

I also heard someone else in the league shares their account o_0

Thats why i chose not to join because its not very fair and i refuse to compete with cheaters

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Jboy0990 said:
Goodfella said:
Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

Jboy you should know better.

It's the truth it seems everytime i say something its wrong. I don't get it do people just not like me or w

I can't speak on other people's behalf but you're abviously a CoD fanatic and no other game can/will match it. This gives me an incentive to own you when Modern Warfare pops in my tray   Uncharted 2 will be GotY.

Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

OK so, Wii Fit is better game than COD4 confirmed.Also, Wii is better than PS3

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:

OK so, Wii Fit is better game than COD4 confirmed.Also, Wii is better than PS3

Hey, you didnt reply to my post. Im willing to trade, damnit!!!

@jboy - Down, boy, down. Relax. Difference of opinion. Sorry but a lot of crappy games sell well. Movie tie-ins, kids games, Hyped sequels, etc.

MW2 will be awesome. U2 will be awesome. Why the need to quantify who's better?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

People relax, after all its a trophy league. Why are u complaning both Mw2 and Uncharted 2 will be great games and both will be on ps3 so u should be happy instead. In my case i already pre-orderd both

^I wish I could afford too.

But I will get Modern Warfare 2, just cause the MP will give me hundreds of hours of fun. That will make it worth it for the money I will have to spend.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

People already trophy hunting on Uncharted 2.

Tbone said:

People already trophy hunting on Uncharted 2.

Cool. I like that you are able to use more stealth.

But honestly, how does a man who never had any kind of formal training knows to hoe to take people quickly without making noise?

I mean, come on.

Where's the realism?

www.jamesvandermemes.com