By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I agree with J, I personally hated Uncharted and found it pretty ridiculous. especially because it was unrealistic with the demons and the curse and shit.
And with Ico games, they werent announced and everyone who played it liked it but if it were advertised and made big then it would have gotten more sales
MW2 will be epicand will stomp U2

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network
Conflict_Beast said:
I agree with J, I personally hated Uncharted and found it pretty ridiculous. especially because it was unrealistic with the demons and the curse and shit.
And with Ico games, they werent announced and everyone who played it liked it but if it were advertised and made big then it would have gotten more sales
MW2 will be epicand will stomp U2

This

Jboy u hated Uncharted as well?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Not that i hated it but i didnt find it as great as a lot of people say it is
No doubt its a good game but like Conflict said that demon stuff was weird but as far as hating it, no

EDIT- I dont see much replay value to it mainly because of no online like Cod4 MW but its a good rental i say

I'll admit i hated it
I bought the game and i felt it was a waste because its a one play game(unless you go for the platinum)

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

o_o damn man, i give up, someone on here haz over 20 plats... thats crazy!!

I guess tastes are different.
I totally enjoyed it, maybe even more because it was my first game including trophies.

Uncharted 2 will set the bar to a new standard for 3rd person/ action adventure games.
MW2 will set the bar to a new standard for 1st person shooter.

MW2 will sell tons more than U2. U2 will sell more than U1.

I think we all can agree on that. Not so sure about awards and GOTY ;)

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
o_o damn man, i give up, someone on here haz over 20 plats... thats crazy!!

There are quite a few here with over 20... I'm at 19 at the moment but 20 will be soon

Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:
^ dude sales don't determine how good a game is.

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

Jboy you should know better.

Goodfella said:
Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:
^ dude sales don't determine how good a game is.

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

Jboy you should know better.

It's the truth it seems everytime i say something its wrong. I don't get it do people just not like me or what