Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
BladeOfGod said:

Lets see..

U2 Graphics>>>>>> MW2 graphics

U2 story>>>>>>>MW2 story

U2 singleplayer campaign>>>>>>>> MW2 single player campagin

U2 characters>>>>>> MW2 characters

The only adventige MW2 has over U2 is online, but if you ask me U2 online is much easier to learn and to master

Umm graphics? from what I've seen both have unbelievably amazing graphics

2. So you've played the U2 story and MW2 stroy before they have even came out? amazing

3. Singleplayer campaign? again you've played them? and i highly doubt U2 will beat MW2

4. Characters? Nate? Elena? Sully? What about them?

and the only advAntAge MW2 is online? hmm so you've played the onlines wow u must work for their companies and U2 online easier to learn and master? seriously just cuz u couldnt play Cod4 MW dont mean U2 will be better. Get over yourself i guarantee MW2 will be GotY and will get more sales. U2 has NOTHING on MW2

Everyone knows that U2 won graphcs award on E3, it destroyed MW2 graphically. MW2 doesn't even look that much better than COD4. Ask everyone on this web site and they'll tell you U2 is better looking than MW2

And what story will MW2 have? Probably another 2 american or english soldeirs killing 20000000000 russian and Muslim terrorist (remember there is no such thing as European or american terrorist) and saving the world from nuclear war. Classic FPS story. If you watch U2 trailer, you'll see U2 story is much more interesting.

After you complete U2 campaign you can go back to get more treasures, to unlock medal points, unlock new costumes, infinite ammo... what replay value is MW2 single player campaign going to have?

Well, those characters are more interesting than any other character in entire COD franchise.

I agree it will have bigger sales than U2 ( its still a COD game ) but i guarantee you U2 will win more awards than MW2

Around the Network

Kyliedog, glad I caught you.

Im curious btw, why isnt your name in the league charts?

Also, might be getting PURE some time soon, saw it at a cheap price the other day. So I'll help you out if I come around to getting it.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

BladeOfGod said:

OK, i am gonna share my PSN games with the people who own at least 2 of the following titles:

Spyro The Dragon ( PS1 classic)

Resident Evil 5 Verusus

Any Resident Evil (PS1 classics)

Twisted Metal (PS1 classic)

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Uncharted 2 BETA

These are games and DLCs i have from PSN:

Watchmen: The End is Nigh

Super Stardust HD (including co-op and Solo packs)

Fat Princess

ZEN Pinball (including Street Fighter II table )

Crash Bandicoot 1, 3 and Racing

Battlefield 1943

Medievil

1942: Joint Strike

Wolf Of The Battlefield: Commando 3

Bioshock Challange Rooms ( including special theme from 2K )

All Warhawk maps

Tons of LBP costumes and stickers (priced at over 40 $)

All 4 dynamic themes

Dead Space Heavy Damage Pack

So tell me if you guys want to share some games with me

I have Rag Doll Kung Fu. Do you wanna trade for Wolf of The Battlefield - Commando 3.

I dont have anything else on that list and ever since I played the demo, I really want to play Commando 3.

If you let me take more than that, I would be eternally grateful.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:
MW2 doesn't even run at 720p. Thar be the great graphics, eh?

Arrr, technically you're a day early for Talk Like a Pirate Day, but we're celebratin' it at work today too.  A pence for an old man o'de sea?

Lol well think what ya'll want sales will show which is better and when MW2 KILLS U2 i dont wanna hear it because it WILL happen

Around the Network

^ dude sales don't determine how good a game is.

Who cares? People will love MW2 and people will love Uncharted 2.

mtlca66 said:

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

Everybody reading this thread knows why Jboy favours MW2.

He just loves this franchise. He is even more a Call of Duty whore than a trophy whore ;).

MW2 will be great, no doubt about it, but i dont why but Uncharted 2 is going to deliver something extra special imo.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Jboy0990 said:
mtlca66 said:

Oh ok so people just go out and buy shitty games? Sales do determine how good a game is. If a game is shitty it wont get good sales

Why the fuck does everyone have to argue about some stupid shit with me i'm tired of this fuckin site

Shenmue, Ico games say Hello as well as Wii Music...

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.