By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I think I may give up on trying to beat the combat challenges in Batman, I may go back to getting the platinum in Uncharted instead.

Around the Network

@kyliedog i new there was someone wanting online pure trophys and now i no lol i have the game at the moment thou one event away from a-class engine, more than happy to get the trophys with you when you want them :)
i'll go start on my engine now then.

@hideok i thought you had gone slow as you had a good 300pt lead and i wasn't even pushing for the top 3 as feel my place reflects well with what i have achieved, plus socom just keeps dragging me back even when i no i have another 80hrs+ before platinum.
just waiting for the hideok backlash lol

@ashley i dont no how i even have second in plat league as im stopped from at least getting 4 from various glitchs but il try to chase though the hours you put in beat me hands down anyway :( lol

KylieDog said:
BladeOfGod said:
does anyone know any PSN title with easy trophies?

Battlefield 1943

Wolfenstein 3D (this one takes a bit of time, but really isn't hard, plus are guides for it everywhere so won't get lost in the mazes)

Noby Noby Boy (this game is crap though)

Worms

I have BF 1943, and got all trophirs besides Tour of Duty II. It takes too much time. And there is no Wolfenstein 3D in german PS store.

why doesnt anyone play soccer on Fat Princess? Its pretty fun

@matt
Which glitches are stopping you and in what games?

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:

I haven't tried it yet. What's it like?

Arcturus said:
BladeOfGod said:

I haven't tried it yet. What's it like?

Its basically a soccer field. And there is a ball. The objective is to kick taking the ball and score a goal.

But its a lot more hectic since there are no obstacles, no castle. Its all in the open so you have these huge brawls, everybody together just killing each other.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Another thing, has anyone seen the new multiplayer videos for Modern Warhare 2?

I saw them in Gametrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/modern-warfare-2/11043

Heres a couple:

The are Cam videos, so the quality isnt as great as its going to be playing the actual thing an HDTV.

But still, cant wait.

10/11/09, so close....so far away

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Its looking amazing, i cant wait!

marciosmg said:
Another thing, has anyone seen the new multiplayer videos for Modern Warhare 2?

I saw them in Gametrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/modern-warfare-2/11043

Heres a couple:

The are Cam videos, so the quality isnt as great as its going to be playing the actual thing an HDTV.

But still, cant wait.

10/11/09, so close....so far away

You gotta be careful with dates like that on here... us Americans will think you are saying the game is coming out in October and get our hopes up.

It's November 10th, not 10th November.  The 10th November took place thousands of years ago, relatively soon after the invention of November.  :)