By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

does anyone know any PSN title with easy trophies?

Around the Network

September 17, 2009 - Bethesda finally revealed when PlayStation 3 owners can indulge themselves with extra Fallout 3 content. Fans, mark these dates below on your calendars:

"Broken Steel" - September 24

"Operation: Anchorage" + "The Pitt" - October 1

"Point Lookout" + "Mothership Zeta" - October 8

Bethesda also noted a new update for the PlayStation 3 version of the game is now available for download, which "addresses a number of issues, including some optimizations" and adds trophy support for the DLC.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1025717p1.html

fadetoone said:
September 17, 2009 - Bethesda finally revealed when PlayStation 3 owners can indulge themselves with extra Fallout 3 content. Fans, mark these dates below on your calendars:

"Broken Steel" - September 24

"Operation: Anchorage" + "The Pitt" - October 1

"Point Lookout" + "Mothership Zeta" - October 8

Bethesda also noted a new update for the PlayStation 3 version of the game is now available for download, which "addresses a number of issues, including some optimizations" and adds trophy support for the DLC.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1025717p1.html

O HELL YES. its about damn time they release the dlc!!!

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Too late.
They are releasing the DLC just as the massive releases for the end of the year will be starting.
I won't have any time for Fallout with all the new stuff coming out and won't be purchasing the DLCs as a result....

9/29 : Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

10/06 : Demon Souls...

Really bad timing from their part..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

OMG FINALLY
Trine is out. Will buy it tomorrow and slowly start working on it.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

Why does nobody play soccer in Fat Princess i mean its not the most fun game mode but i figure at least someone will be playing it but the reason i care is because i can't heal, burn, curse and freeze all in one game without soccer i've done them all several times but never in 1 game

Well gamefly sent me Leisure Suit Larry today
Time to see if its truly as bad as people say it is

AFFLICTION said:
Why does nobody play soccer in Fat Princess i mean its not the most fun game mode but i figure at least someone will be playing it but the reason i care is because i can't heal, burn, curse and freeze all in one game without soccer i've done them all several times but never in 1 game

I know what you mean, I'm trying to get that trophy as well but have given up on it, I don't even have a connection that allows for at least 6v6 so I can't even do it my self...man but that trophy should have really been a silver or a gold, not a frigging bronze...sigh but I want it anyways XD

@Tbone

He doesn't want me to give his ID out, but if u hang out PSStrophies.org u will see him. there are some crazy collectors there.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

@rukusa

I have been hanging for Trine, too!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD