By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
Tbone said:

I know its most likely a shared account but he/they got Warhawk platinum.

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/DEMON-ONE13/163

Of course its a shared account...  I wish there was a site with people who DON'T share their accounts... That leaderboard is ridiculous. Seriously 70 platinums? gtfoh can nobody convince me he got those just himself there are more than 1 maybe even 2 people playing Hakoom's account. along with the rest of them

Yeah by end of year he will have 100 platinums.

Around the Network

so i pwned marcio in Fat Princess and in Warhawk

@mattbfg

Thanks mate!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

I know a guy who has close to 60 plats.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

HanzoTheRazor said:
I know a guy who has close to 60 plats.

Really who?

@Kyliedog.

Hideok has it i think, atleast he has the plat.

Around the Network

^ Sorry, it was just a gamefly rental. I no longer have the game.

KylieDog said:
:(

If anyone has/rents it let me know, make sure you have an A class engine unlocked too. Can boost for both of us, obviously.

Every time i stumble acros a copy of Pure i keep aying to myself: really entertaining  game, but dont buy it cos online is dead.

Right now im playing Batman and Infamous is already on its way. I also promised to play Iceage 3 with my gf. but after those three games and finishing Pures single player campain im def in.

Oh well i gues by then you already hv the plat for Pure. You wanna help me then?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Ok then!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

BladeOfGod said:

I loved how everyone just ignored your post.

But they didnt ignore the fact you're a LIAR!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
BladeOfGod said:

I loved how everyone just ignored your post.

But they didnt ignore the fact you're a LIAR!!!

well, my post wasnt that big and noticable like i promesd it would be, but i DID PWNED you hard in Fat Princess, you have to admit it.