By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

hahaha yeah i'll let you be drums and i got guitar
Who is gonna sing? lol

Around the Network

Just a heads up before tomorrow's update; the leaderboard rankings are going to fluctuate a bit due to the removal of about 10 users. These users have removed the vgchartz PSN account from their friends list, which means that I can no longer collect their trophy information. In the past, I've typically left these users on the leaderboard for a few weeks before actually removing them from the leaderboard. These 10 users didn't all leave just within this past week, but over about a six week period.

I am very close to platting Batman. I just need 4 trophies: getting 16 and 24 medals for combat and predator challenges.

Predator will be easy. Combat, on the other hand, is a pain in the ass.

Anyone have tips?

PS - To get the 40 combo trophy, I suffered. 2 times I got a 39 combo O_o

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Got my 2nd platt! Force Unleashed!! Infamous 2nd playthrough next. Got 72% on my first playthrough

Ynwa.

Has anyone heard of Trine, yes/no. The trophy list.

http://www.allps3trophies.com/psn-games/trine-trophies.html

Around the Network

Just got my 8th Plat. first one in weeks.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

@Arcturus Thanks for the heads up

@BladeOfGod I got lucky & got exactly 6 kills in soccer game with a bomb but the hardest one im thinking i can't get is beat all the gladiate arenas

@Ail I'm to young to like the beatles & i wouldn't spend that much money on a music game

Tbone said:
Has anyone heard of Trine, yes/no. The trophy list.

http://www.allps3trophies.com/psn-games/trine-trophies.html

Weird, I thought Trine was going to be just a PSN game, but it appears it's going the way of Wipeout HD (a retail game being released on PSN).

AFFLICTION said:
@Arcturus Thanks for the heads up

@BladeOfGod I got lucky & got exactly 6 kills in soccer game with a bomb but the hardest one im thinking i can't get is beat all the gladiate arenas

@Ail I'm to young to like the beatles & i wouldn't spend that much money on a music game

The game only cost me 60$.

I'm using my GH3 wireless Le Paul Guitar with it and it works fine.

I'm not interested in the singing and not sure I want to get into drums...

On a side note I am going to keep sliding down the ranks as all my time is spent playing my Broncos franchise in Madden or playing Beatles Rock Band.

Had an average first year with the harder difficulty settings ( finished 8-8, won Wildcard playoff game, lost divisionnal round). But in my second year with my rookies having improved a lot and a very good draft of defensive players I am kicking ass ( 7-2 so far, the only thing I really fear are the Chargers as they are 8-1, I just lost to them by 5 pts and they will be even harder in the playoff..)).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I got all medals on Predator Challenges. Some were tricky, but not hard.

Now, the combat challenges on the other hand. I have 3 medals on 2, and 2 medals on another 2.

They are freaking annoying.

www.jamesvandermemes.com