By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Son1x

Most, If not all, have breezed through the game single handed for story and/or easy trophies…likely the latter. Co-op was irrelevant and opinions will be scarce.

Around the Network

@Tbone

This will only make more people experience the game which is a good thing.

Thanks for the answers.
I can't rent it over here so I'll try to find a cheap copy(cheapest I found was ~17€) or pick up some other co-op game.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Thanks for the answers.
I can't rent it over here so I'll try to find a cheap copy(cheapest I found was ~17€) or pick up some other co-op game.

If you want co-op goodness buy Resistance 2

I'm not sure, I (and the friend I'm trying to co-op with) aren't fond of FPS's on dual analog. We are/were mostly PC gamers, we grew up with Quake/UT/Half-Life and the likes so we're more used to mouse+keyboard. I'll think about it. Online co-op with 4 (or is it 8?) sounds good though. Do people still play it?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

^ It's 8. And yes people still play.

dose anyone know if the Chronicles of Riddick is a hard game to plat?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Jboy0990 said:

probably not the real trophy list

EDIT - Also Fadetoone this question is for u since u have the plat. for the endless setlist could you get the trophy from pressin the ps button? Because it says without pausing or failing. or do you have to actually sit there and play thru every damn song lol without break

Um... I don't think you can do that.  I think the PS button causes the game to pause.  I played through the single run while alternating with my friend on medium.  Then later on I played it on expert with breaks.

On a similar note, I got one of the hardest GH5 trophies today (Going Diamond) so now I just need to work on getting 808 stars (I'm at like 750) and then grinding out the quickplay trophies, and the GH5 plat shall be mine!

Resident Evil 5: 2-3 on Pro is a pain in the ass! Confirmed.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

@Tbone
At least they have varying icons for the trophies now, instead of the same one but with just different colors.

@Mark515
As far as I have heard, the online community is pretty much non-existant, so getting those trophies will definitely be a chore, unless you find a dedicated booster. I haven't heard much about the single player, so it's probably not that tough.