By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
Yeah, the trophies are a cut & paste job from Uncharted 1, but Uncharted did have one of the more balanced trophy lists out there. I just wish they could've changed it up a little bit, but this might not even be the true list.

Also, platinum #21 gotten with UP.

well its up now on ps3trophies.org and i have never seen them be wrong before, so i am guessing its real...always a first time for everything though lol

Around the Network

Holy s**t, I just flew through the Terminator Salvation trophy list. Does is really consist of only 13 GOLD trophies? And the platinum sounds so easy to get...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Well my new ps3(a month old) just completely died on me i think. My power went out and when it came back on my ps3 won't even turn on. The red light won't even come on >_

??????????????????????????????

Ynwa.

im not upset about the uncharted 2 list, yeah its similar to uncharted 1, BUT at least it isn't full of annoying ass online trophies that aren't hard to get, but take 10,000 hours for 1 online trophy.

Around the Network

@Jboy0990
Did this happen during a storm because it probably got a surge and fried your power source. Im only think this because you cant get a red light when you flip your power switch.

PSN ID: getrdone25

getrdone said:
@Jboy0990
Did this happen during a storm because it probably got a surge and fried your power source. Im only think this because you cant get a red light when you flip your power switch.

No the heat caused a transformer outside to blow up. But it fried my power cord i switched it out with my old ps3's power cord and now it works lol

Cheers KylieDog

Ynwa.

Thanks for ignoring me. No wonder so few post here. -.-

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Thanks for ignoring me. No wonder so few post here. -.-

Haven´t played the game myself but what ive heard people get the game only for trophies. U can get the plat just by beating the game on hard and it takes 4-6 hours, so if u wanna play the game i suggest a rent.

Also the Uncharted 2 trophy list isn´t fake.