By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finally triggered the True Ending path for Cross Edge, which means I only have to worry about getting to the end and beating the last boss now and I can now start worrying about getting all of the weapons, armor, accessories and items.

Around the Network
Mark51501000 said:
KylieDog said:
It is meant to be September. The trophy lists show the new DLC list when you compare, that usually means it is really close.

well the thing is, is i cant find anywhere on the internet that has a good release date. i found one Form where people where saying the 3 or the 10th but that has come an gone. im starting to get Realy PO. fallout 3 is my favort game and its now 2 months behind the release date. wtf. lol im just pissed.

The odd thing is that the GotY edition is scheduled for October 13 (which is supposed to have all of the DLC), which is only around a month away. I'm guessing that they might forget about releasing the DLC on PSN and just release the GotY edition on PS3, or they will wait until after it releases.

I still think the PS3 GOTY Fallout will get delayed. Last news I saw was the *first* DLC was pushed back to September, so that's not a good sign for it, unless they plop it all down at once in October.

I set a goal of getting the platinum for Dead Space this week, so far I have played maybe 15 minutes and I am still where I was last week in Chapter 7....I just cannot get into this game for some reason

Well I got the Beatles rockband...
Just coudn't resist seeing how I am a huge Beatles fan.
Not going to be a trophy heavy game though as I only own a guitar controller...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

If anyone has played Harry potter and the Half Blood Prince i need your help. im stuck on getting a few trophies. i need The; Potions Club Veteran, Master Potioneer, Duelling Veteran, Master duellist badge, Keen Flyer Badge and Master flyer. Im thinking i need to get 5 stars on all of the stuff. if not please tell me how i can get them?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

KylieDog said:
You are best off looking on a PS3 trophies site, gamefaqs, or since there is rarely any difference a 360 achievement guide site.

I usually use a 360 achievement site if I need reference something, more 360 owners out there so they tend to have better guides.

yeah he is right on with this one, i usually find these 2 helpful.  their forums and trophy/achievement guides are great help

www.ps3trophies.org

www.xbox360achievements.org

k thanks for the help.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

I know www.ps3trophies.com has a trophy guide for that game, but I don't know if it's good or not.

KylieDog said:
fadetoone said:
I still think the PS3 GOTY Fallout will get delayed. Last news I saw was the *first* DLC was pushed back to September, so that's not a good sign for it, unless they plop it all down at once in October.

I wonder if they'll do what they did with Oblivion, the DLC was never released in the UK on the PS Store.  Only way to get it was buying the GoTY Edition.

Good point... I think it was the same way in the US.  I take that back, you could by the Shivering Isles as a separate disc, or the GOTY, but yeah, don't think it was on the store.