By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Omg screw Bionic Commando
I truly didnt like that game
Finally got the Wanted plat.
I'm glad Draven told me about skippin to the last chapter. I could not play that game 6 times for a plat

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
It is meant to be September. The trophy lists show the new DLC list when you compare, that usually means it is really close.

well the thing is, is i cant find anywhere on the internet that has a good release date. i found one Form where people where saying the 3 or the 10th but that has come an gone. im starting to get Realy PO. fallout 3 is my favort game and its now 2 months behind the release date. wtf. lol im just pissed.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

@kyliedog unfortunatly its a start from scratch job for bionic but the game is straight forward enough execpt the dieing resets lol

TMNT Turtles in time trophy list.

http://projectgamers.com/2009/09/10/trophy-list-tmnt-turtles-in-time-re-shelled/

@kyliedog
Yeah there is not a new game plus. Have to start from scratch each time. I despised the game at first, but I ended up liking it in the end. Got up to around 85% on normal difficulty. Got every trophy except for one for all the collectibles and bionic commando difficulty.

Around the Network

I hated that about Bionic Commando. For like an hour I picked up every collectible. I missed one and got to the next checkpoint. That was it. It was over. That was really stupid of the developers.

And HideoK, I stopped at 85% too. Just those two damn trophies. I have been thinking about renting it again to plat, but the thought of getting all those collectibles stop me.

Imagine missing one at the end. O_o

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^ Ouch, only one at the end. I would feel the same way.

Awesome thread. Throw me in.

AndrewE said:
Awesome thread. Throw me in.

Read first post

^What he said