By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@hideok if i can do elite radec then you can surely as for 1% its just a persistance thing lol that gold was my only trophy for the week as i was that dedicated to getting it :P
your spot maybe safe for another week as socom has dragged me back with the new patch and new free dlc coming lol dammit!!

@mastervg il be intrested in wwe platinum maybe fifa 10 thou there last trophy list was confusing crap on a stick and really badly thought out :(

Around the Network

Damn is it good to sign in VGC & see red at the top of the sales chart

He can anyone tell me when the first DLC for Fallout 3 is coming out on ps3. i have looked on google and found jack squat. if you know, that would be down as hell. peace

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

KylieDog said:
Playing some Bionic Commando.

The swinging system feels kind of weak, the timing of the release to swing forward is also quite broken, rather than release as you begin to swing upwards you are meant to release at the bottom of the swing, in real life that would send you plummeting downwards. The targeting for the arm is also really crap.

Anyone still play Resistance 2? I decided I need grind the 10k kills before ODST, Uncharted 2 and MW2 release. I can't see the games online surviving much more after that, especially with MAG and Battlefield following after christmas. I'm at 4500 or so. Deathmatch is also full of glitchers which means need stick to other games modes which reduce my kills per hour.

i was thinking the same thing, i am only at around 500 kills though lol

I have nearly 15k kills in Resistance 2 & clocked around 4 days in the competitive mode playing mainly TDM so i think my kills per hour are around 150 but i haven't played in a while so i don't know for sure

Around the Network

i will still buy it for the single player but i really am not a huge fan of the Resistance 2 multiplayer, i really hate how i can look across the map and see every single enemy because they all have a little red triangle over their heads.

@Draven yes made sniping to easy even i almost have a 3.0 with sniping just no hiding in R2

R2 keeps staring at me every time I look at my game shelf....I look back at it and say Ill ignore you for the 10,000th time!

@GoodFella lmao its not that bad if you moderately enjoy it

KylieDog said:

Oh my god, Bionic Commando Challenges are retarded. If you pass one of the challenges then die then you restart the level..and the challenge isn't complete anymore and you need do it again. You also need find all the collectables again also.

I'm only running through the game just playing it 'normal' for now, when I want to get the trophies though that is going to be a pain in the ass.

Yeah, that was extremely frustrating when playing on commando mode on the first play through.  Take 10 tries to get through an area, and have to do the same challenge over and over again.

At least I'll just have to play through on normal for trophy cleanup.