By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

psn id: Docholliday03

Around the Network

6 more skill rating to go and I have the gold medal for time trial, shoudn't be a problem because I bought the DLC too and still have 2 regular time trials I haven't touched ( one of them being Atrium 2 which I HATE !) and can improve others

I did however did a few recon runs on chapter 2 speed run and it is gonna suck MAJORLY..
Aside from that I still have to do speed runs for chapter 5 to 9 too ( and I know 7 and 9 are going to suck, I always have trouble beating the mysterious runner and 9 isn't so easy...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

There may be a problem updating my trophies this week as I may not be able to get online to do so, so my Mega drive platinum willl have to wait.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Man, playing Dead Space on impossible is hard. At the beginning, sometimes 1 attack from a regular enemy would kill me. And it took like 5 bullets to remove 1 limb when it used to take 2 on normal.

But now, playing it smart, slowlly and planning, since I already know what comes next, I have to say its not so hard anymore.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I just did a rant on the official sf4 ps3 thread here about all the lag i'm getting, and if i keep getting this there is no way i will grind through 500 online matches on street fighter 4

I really wish i could show the world my Vega skills :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Im going to have my worst trophy week ever :(
Got back into dead space and cleared up impossible easy peasy just really cant be assed upgrading everything lol once done i get my platinum.

Problem is killzone is a heavy time sink damn it :)
Defo agree wit hideok with online play and if you squad up you'll be general in no time thou cant complain, could of been another warhawk lmao
Just annoyed with the controls and the cover system is shit beyond belief part from that im happy with it, i use advance 2 for controls as it seems the most friendly.
One question? i never played gears of war but i swear the main guy is in the killzone squad(bandana guy)

mattbfg said:
Im going to have my worst trophy week ever :(
Got back into dead space and cleared up impossible easy peasy just really cant be assed upgrading everything lol once done i get my platinum.

Problem is killzone is a heavy time sink damn it :)
Defo agree wit hideok with online play and if you squad up you'll be general in no time thou cant complain, could of been another warhawk lmao
Just annoyed with the controls and the cover system is shit beyond belief part from that im happy with it, i use advance 2 for controls as it seems the most friendly.
One question? i never played gears of war but i swear the main guy is in the killzone squad(bandana guy)

No worry I had a slow week with Mirror Edge, thanksfully Hanzo had a slow week( we are friends so we can monitor each others now lol) too so I should keep the 5th spot.

2 Plt's for me this week, Fallout 3 and The Eye Of Judgment. TEOJ was so bloody hard, too! On to some easy Plt's now.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

HanzoTheRazor said:
2 Plt's for me this week, Fallout 3 and The Eye Of Judgment. TEOJ was so bloody hard, too! On to some easy Plt's now.

Try Warhawk or Battlefield Bad Company, those are really pushovers

Yeh, appart from the Platinums, I did have a slow week. I have been playing too many time consuming games of late. Kz2 is another one of those, too...

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD