By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Gamefly FTW. hoping killzone 2 and motorstorm comes in this week. just sent back battlefield and prince of persia after beating them.

Around the Network

I guess the removal of people did help me move up some spots, since I accomplished my personal goal of reaching the top 50!

Wow up 4 spots without gettin a gold/platinum this week

There is no friggin' way!

This guy has 24 platinums!

yeah looks like a lot of us moved up without even doin anything lol NICE! :)

So heres a question for everyone. Has anyone actually seen someone them selves that has a platinum on gta 4. Plz dont post if u heard of someone, I want actual verification?

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Around the Network

No Kylie thats not true if u look at KingOfAllGames and Killerxx they have the platinum for gta4

Jboy0990 said:
No Kylie thats not true if u look at KingOfAllGames and Killerxx they have the platinum for gta4

That is true, actually

The trophy "auf wiedersehen petrovic" requires you to win every type of game that is, including every kind of race in every map available. Unfortunatelly, the stats aren't being properly recorded so you need to do all of this without disconnecting to get the trophy, what would require 10+ hours. But it's not impossible

And there's no freaking way i'm doing that, screw this trophy and the "wanted" trophy. Couldn't they stick with the single player? :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

My bad Kylie i reread what u said
I don't see how anyone would want to even try it though..
KingOfAllGames really needs to do something other than play games he has 24 platinums. There are total of 2241 trophies altogether and he has over 1800.

Just got platinum #11 in Sonic's Genesis Collection. Thanks for the tips fadetoone & Jboy0990.

Next up: Prince of Persia DLC & Killzone 2!!!

Btw, both Killzone 2 & Resident Evil 5 now have release date delivery on Amazon.com. Shipping is $5. Might even get the game a day early... that happened to me with Resistance 2.