By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hurray plat sega :) think it becomes the trophy whores game of choice as most easy plat.
Alot of good moments relived!

Im trudging through dead space as really should get on it after i abondoned it.
One question epic tier 3 trophy is done on survivor right? Im chapter 3 but damn enemys are like sponges!

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Branko2166 said:
Does anyone know when they will release the DLC for the Epilogue in Prince of Persia??

I've been hearing that it will release this week, on the PSN update on Thursday.

Thanks for the info. After geting a platinum for this game it's now only at 86% so I wouldn't mind getting the extra trophies :)

For the e swat stage 2 boss all u gotta do is stay ducked down and shoot the one shooting low because u blow his bullets up just keep lookin left to right as he jumps and eventually u will beat him and the other one just aims high so u can stay ducked for him too

I would be a busiest person again this week but since i got those 3 plats last week i mainly been playin my favorite online game conflict denied ops and cod4 lol

Alright HideoK on columns just drop what u get at the beginning to both the left and right sides of the screen and you will eventually get a bonus column when u get that drop it straight down onto nothing and u get 10,000 automatically

Thanks kyliedog and jboy for advice got there shortly after issuing my post.

Shud be right up there on busy list iv just jumped in to 900 trophys and hoping next update to of cleared up. Dead space and have a crack at ferrari though im crap at driving thou a thx in advance to ail for the heads up on diffculty spike.

Around the Network

I got myself a MotorStorm Pacific Rift Platinum trophy

When is the update.

Ail said:
Got my CoD:WaW plat !
11th platinum !

Tomorrow I will finish FLowers and then start Mirror Edge !

Congrats mate!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

No prob man glad to help

Any other help with Sonic's Genesis just ask

Arcturus said:
So, who will we see at the top of the Busiest Members list this week?

It definitely won't this week. I have been enjoying Fallout 3 way too much just to breeze through it for the trophies. I did the same thing with LBP. Great games should be savored, IMO.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD