By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
@Ail
Congrats, you should be the new platinum leader this week!

@KylieDog
I've been playing Sega's Ultimate Collection too. I finally beat Yatta with lots and lots of luck after losing dozens of times. I'm still having trouble getting 20,000 points in Columns though. Best I did so far was 11,000.

Only way I could manage was to pause and think out my move.  When you pause on columns you can still see the field.  You could do a similar trick on MBM but you had to use the PS button which was a tad more annoying.

Around the Network
Ail said:
Got my CoD:WaW plat !
11th platinum !

Tomorrow I will finish FLowers and then start Mirror Edge !

Congratulations :)

Damn, i can't wait for street fighter IV, hope it arrives today

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Arcturus said:
So, who will we see at the top of the Busiest Members list this week?

Not me, boss. I'm just chilling on Warhawk while Street Fighter IV doesn't arrive, but when it does you will see who is busy :)

Flow said:
Arcturus said:

Not me, boss. I'm just chilling on Warhawk while Street Fighter IV doesn't arrive, but when it does you will see who is busy :)

It definitely wont be me either. I've been having a lot of fun with LBP, and have been slowly earning each trophy in the game. I'm going to try my hand at creating some levels next.

I think I've only been on the busiest list once :(

Arcturus said:
Flow said:
Arcturus said:

It definitely wont be me either. I've been having a lot of fun with LBP, and have been slowly earning each trophy in the game. I'm going to try my hand at creating some levels next.

I think I've only been on the busiest list once :(

I think i've been there just once too, when i got my CoDWaW plat

Probably will take a while and i won't get in the busiest trying it, but i do intend to platinum Street Fighter IV :)

Around the Network

Doubt you'll see me on the busiest list, either (only been there once), as I've been hooked on LBP and Resistance 2. Hopefully, I can finish up all the Story mode trophies on LBP soon, so I can concentrate on finishing my level.

i wont be on the busiest. i think ive gotten like 2 trophies in the past 2 weeks. ever since i platted fallout i really dont have many trophies to get. all my lbp ones are hard to get, as well as R2. i'm just waiting for killzone 2 baby to get on back on track

Sooo for the sega players the only trophy giving me trouble is e-swat the damn level 2 boss just wont die lol any ideas?
As for columns that was easy but mbm did stump me for awhile but robtnik took only 5 trys, best feeling getting mbm outa the way

Arcturus said:

I think I have 75 points or so so far so I will be there but doubt I will be the busiest.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Lol nevermind iv done that rascally e-swat thank god!! Only 3 silvers left the platinum yay :)