By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finally the burnout crew are making the sequel to black! Thats the best news this year that was an amazing game!

Damn mean bean machine i just cant get my head round it i bring the cpu to its knees to only be kicked in the balls as they clear there screen aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Around the Network

What I did on LBP which seemed useful was to play a bunch of levels from authors in the 0-30 heart range, and give them a comment like "hearted your level." Many of them will see your comment and return the favor.

six bobbleheads far from the platinum in Fallout 3 ^^

and congrats ail! I rented ferrari for a weekend, and yes... it´s really dificult!

Street fighter 4 must be the first game who has easy online trophies and challenging regular trophies.

platinum in fallout! finally

Around the Network

Wow Mirror's Edge trophies so far don't seem that hard

Tbone said:
Street fighter 4 must be the first game who has easy online trophies and challenging regular trophies.

World at War had three very easy online trophies with some ridiculous regular trophies (I'm looking at you Veteran trophies).

After spending a lot of time in Cod:Waw veteran ( 2 missions left) I am now convinced that 1/3rd of the grenade thrown at you are actually thrown by your own team...........

Stupid russians can't aim for shit....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Gl with 'Heart of the Reich'. That mission drived me insane.

Getting KZ2 this thursday and possible Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection as well for the nostalgic factor (got trophies too >.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Can anyone help me with my router problem:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=61559&page=1

Thanks.

www.jamesvandermemes.com