By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

What I just don't understand is how developers can shove online trophys in there game without taking thought to how realistic it can be achieved.
Thankfully r2 has got it nearly spot on at least 10,000 kills is achievable and can be done whilst other online trophys are near impossible without friends to cheat with. Though look at the positive side the 10k kill trophy should be your last so in a way it's a platinum trophy not a gold LOL

Around the Network

looks like ill be dropping down the rankings. since beating fallout i really have no trophies that are easily attainable until kz2 comes out.

You have to be kidding me.
CoD:WaW has easilly the shorterst campaign I ever seen in any FPS.
Why the heck aren't any more people complaining about it ?

I swear someone half decent at FPS could clear the campagn in normal in less than 3 hours......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

How easy it is to get platinum in CoD:WaW? Are there online trophies?

I am thinking of renting it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

3 online trophies online and they should not take long to get.
Beating the game solo on veteran mode is supposed to be very hard though...

Around the Network

Yeah. I read a bit online now, and found out that veteran is really hard. I will still rent it though. Maybe I won't platinum, but I will still get sometrophies (and enjoy a good game)

Thanks, Ail.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Saying it's very hard is being nice

It's madness

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Veteran on COD:WAW is rediculously hard. Not for the right reasons though, but because it is the biggest spammer of gernades in any game I've ever encountered. Sometimes I would get 6 gernades thrown around me in a way that I couldn't possibly run without one blowing me up. The game's not impossible or anything but can be very stressful. I don't mind a hard game if it's hard for the right reasons. The way the game was designed was just stupid imo though. Still, I got the plat but it took upwards to an hour and a half per level at the end.

PS3 Trophies

Do you have to do new game and beat every mission in a row for the CoD hardened war veteran trophy or can you mission select and just beat every mission in the order you want ?
Just wondering because I would want to work on others trophies in between instead of having to do the veteran campaign in one go...

fuck yes, SF4 is out and in my PS3 folks. Lets play!