By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

WOW just played Flower and Jboy was right it is gay

Around the Network
HideoK said:
@jboy0990
Fallout 3 took me 38 hours to platinum.

@fadetoone
You can see how many hours you've played in your save game data file.

Oooh... thanks man!  Looks like I'm at 26:30.57.  I figured more.  I'm very thorough in looking around for stuff so my guess is I'll take far longer than 38.

Jboy0990 said:
@Mikalike
Do u even have the game? It's not in your trophies?
@fadetoone
Thanks man i figured that cuz i got 4% and i feel like i've done a lot more. Any tips on saving ammo or anything?

I've never had a problem with ammo since you usually find a ton of it in your travels.  I suppose if you are having problems, it's because you are using one gun or different guns that all use the same ammo type.  I usually switch between the assault rifle, hunting rifle, and combat shotgun.  The railway rifle is great, but I have to limit my use because I haven't found a ton of spikes for it.  Oh, I suppose using VATS more might help, if you are just spraying bullets at things.

Solid_Raiden said:

@HideoK,

Well then you sir are just a monster at video games. I don't have a job, am a slacker and play video games quite often and I don't have nearly as many trophies as you. You go through trophies like the incredible Hulk plows through hookers.

Hahahaha. Thats the best analogy I've heard yet about my trophy hunting. 

Edit: I didn't really know the Hulk does that, but its a very funny thought nonetheless.

Hahaha wow thats hilarious
Good one Solid

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
DuNnDuNn90 said:
does anyone know what trophies come out with the dlc for prince of persia??

Haven't heard yet. All I know is the release date is a day before Killzone 2!! Oh and this info:

http://kotaku.com/5142395/prince-of-persias-dlc-to-bring-three-more-hours-of-gaming

Around the Network

Has anyone seen the gamer KingOfAllGames??
He is like level 15 with trophies
He's seriously like a no lifer who does nothin but play games I remember seeing him in the top 10 of cod4 for the longest with a ridiculous amount of hours played

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

HideoK said:
Solid_Raiden said:

@HideoK,

Well then you sir are just a monster at video games. I don't have a job, am a slacker and play video games quite often and I don't have nearly as many trophies as you. You go through trophies like the incredible Hulk plows through hookers.

Hahahaha. Thats the best analogy I've heard yet about my trophy hunting. 

Edit: I didn't really know the Hulk does that, but its a very funny thought nonetheless.

Then you sir should put down your little girly little DC comics and get with the manly marvel brand. ;)

JK, by the way.

PS3 Trophies

Ok I'm goin to rent some games today
Any suggestions on easy platinums that i could get or easy trophies for a rented game?

Uncharted is really easy unless you've already got it

Yes it is.

I just got my first platinum with Uncharted. They are fairly easy to get. Just finishing in Crushing difficulty can be extremely hard at some points, but with some patience and planning, you will get there
I suggest you get it. It is a really good game.

MY FIRST PLATINUM!!!! WOO HOO!!!
DO YOU SEE ME APPROACHING YOU, FLOW?
I AM COMING CLOSER!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com