By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I don't understand why Jboy got banned but not bbsin???

From my understanding they both wrote stuff about each other and as far as West VA goes my family is from West VA and no one in my family is near hillbilly/inbred

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

@Solid Raiden
Yes. Well, video games and movies are my biggest hobbies especially during the winter months. My other hobbies are skiing, snowboarding, basketball, and a soccer league in the summer. Oh and I have a full time job from 8-5pm M-F. Sadly, I can't play video games all day... :P

@Kylie
Oh no doubt I'm not trying to mess up the forum or anything but Jboy is one of my friends and I don't disagree with him being banned but bbsin should be too for what he said
As far as referring West VA people as "hillbillies" which i find offensive and if bbsin don't get banned for something like that then Jboy shouldn't have gotten banned

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

KylieDog said:
Conflict_Beast said:

Nor do I, but lets not derail this thread by discussing it here.

You apparently didn't see the multiple PMs were he called me a "cock sucker", "queer ass bitch", "fucker", "fagget" and told me to "suck a cock". Listen folks, I've moved on and I explained to him why I said the things I've said. He's simply immature and cannot be reasoned with. End of story.

On a side note, who's getting SF4 tommorrow ^_^???

KylieDog said:
Conflict_Beast said:

Nor do I, but lets not derail this thread by discussing it here.

It's a matter of just getting to it as I have time.  I (and every other mod I assume) have other duties besides being a mod here. 

Don't flip out if someone isn't taken care of right away

Around the Network

Well u deserve to be banned just as much as he does because u provoked the conflict by calling him quote "gay" just because u disagreed with his opinion on a game. Like I said I'm not taking up for just him but both of u should be banned and if you're not going to be then I don't see why anyone should be apart of this community if all the people who run this site pick favorites. To me, both of u were wrong

@HideoK,

Well then you sir are just a monster at video games. I don't have a job, am a slacker and play video games quite often and I don't have nearly as many trophies as you. You go through trophies like the increadible Hulk plows through hookers.

PS3 Trophies

Ok my bad lol
I'm just trying to be fair here
I'm new here so idk about anything to talk about
All I know is that Hideok is seriously too good at games

I would also add traveling to my list of hobbies. I usually like to save up my vacation and take a big trip every year. Last summer I took a 3 week vacation to Japan to visit Tokyo & Hokkaido. I had such an amazing time and luckily I have a bunch of friends over there which saved a lot with free places to stay.

I'm still planning my destination for this year... then again maybe I shouldn't take such a long vacation...
... for trophy league purposes, you know?

does anyone know what trophies come out with the dlc for prince of persia??

Leap that wall if you're so great!!