By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
I think Skirmish is a pretty good mode to help your Competitive XP on R2, just so you can get to 15 and get the LAARK and Pulse Cannon berserks. Playing Deathmatch all the time is pretty boring, especially with how crappy the spawns are and how cheap a few people can be (I was getting killed a lot by someone who was lagging like crazy last night, but headshotting him with the Fareye was definitely fulfilling).

How do you know someone was lagging? There isn't a ping meter as far as I know.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network
ocnkng said:
MasterVG71782 said:
I think Skirmish is a pretty good mode to help your Competitive XP on R2, just so you can get to 15 and get the LAARK and Pulse Cannon berserks. Playing Deathmatch all the time is pretty boring, especially with how crappy the spawns are and how cheap a few people can be (I was getting killed a lot by someone who was lagging like crazy last night, but headshotting him with the Fareye was definitely fulfilling).

How do you know someone was lagging? There isn't a ping meter as far as I know.

I knew he was lagging like crazy because his character was jumping all over the place and it was very hard to get a fix on him.

@ jboy i dont have to have the game to know anything about it now do i?

Well how would u know anything about it lol
Mike shut up haha

Also u figure out how to put ur trophy card on here yet?

Just got the plat in Fallout 3 and i'm one bronze away from the plat in POP. Good week. :)

By the way, Fallout 3 took me a little over 30 hours to plat I do believe.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

@ jboy yes lol it just now started working

@jboy0990
Fallout 3 took me 38 hours to platinum.

@fadetoone
You can see how many hours you've played in your save game data file.

Yay! Got the POP platinum! :)

Now I need 10,000 kills in R2 like everyone else. :( I've only got 5,200 and I've put more then 36 hours into it. I hate that trophy.

HideoK, your a monster! 1015 trophies with 10 plats?! Do you do anything other then play games?! :P

PS3 Trophies

Ha its cool
Ban me and but not bbsin because he's been here longer than me and he's higher on the leaderboard
Haha wow

Appreciate it HideoK but then again ur a beast at games so it'll probably longer for me lol

All this talk about R2 is makin me feel left out i need to get that game lol

@Mikalike

Cool man if u need anymore help let me know also add me on here