By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Avoid fear 2 it's awful for a ps3 game. It's chunky and heavy and feels half hearted. Online is beyond a joke, you either get heavy lag or game freezes up.
Thou bbsin xp is slightly off cue as I have 24 kills and 310xp.
In reminder fear 2 bad lol

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
Avoid fear 2 it's awful for a ps3 game. It's chunky and heavy and feels half hearted. Online is beyond a joke, you either get heavy lag or game freezes up.
Thou bbsin xp is slightly off cue as I have 24 kills and 310xp.
In reminder fear 2 bad lol

Well, I was just saying that a normal kill would only net you 1xp. Defending a "phlag" or Zone will get you more. The highest amount of xp that can be gained in a 15 round (that is known so far) is around 2000. Which means inorder to get the platinum, you have to invest a minimum of 125 hours in online ranking trophys.

@bbsin
Ouch that's alot of gaming on a crap game to endure and some of those trophys are stupidly crap 2 :( worse you aren't rewarded for completing the game with a trophy unless it's on hardest which is asking alot because it's torturing just playing normal first time round lol hope you have better luck then me :p

Tbone said:
Flow.

I was just wondering how long did it take for u to plat Mk vs Dc.

Took a few weeks with a lot of playing, the kombo challenges are really really hard, but fun. But the 100 online matches were frustrating

If you're going for the platinum, don't hesitate to ask me for any questions you have :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Am i tripping or a post i did just disappeared? Well, maybe my connection screwed it up.

So people, what do you think about street fighter IV?

I'll do some research about the combos, special moves, that strange finisher and the blocking, but do you think it's worth buying for a MK fan?

Around the Network
mattbfg said:
@bbsin
Ouch that's alot of gaming on a crap game to endure and some of those trophys are stupidly crap 2 :( worse you aren't rewarded for completing the game with a trophy unless it's on hardest which is asking alot because it's torturing just playing normal first time round lol hope you have better luck then me :p

IMO the SP isn't really all that bad, but it's not great either barring a couple of specific moments. Either way, I'm going through my first playthrough on hard since it's so easy. I would go as far as to say: Fear2 on hard is equal to COD5 on normal.

Flow said:
So people, what do you think about street fighter IV?

It's going to be awesome. Already got my TE stick on preorder, hopefully I meet some of you guys online. I'm going to be starting a vgchartz SF4 PSN club just like how I did with SF2 turbo remix.

The only trophies I see as a problem in SF4 are the combo challanges. They'll probably ask players to link 2x m.punches together and finish it off with an ultra... it's just completely impractical and unnecessary. 

I have been playing a lot of Uncharted and have every trophy except the one for finishing the game on crushing
Damn, crushing is hard!!! There are several sections that I have to do by trial and error. And a bit of luck too.
But hopefully, by tomorrow night, I shall have my first platinum
(that because I rented the game and I will return it tuesday morning)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@bbsin I'm half way thru my first play and already thought bout starting over on hard as it's very easy so far and getting bored lol granted I'm harsh with it as some moments stand out but they just seemed to of done it all half assed :( once single player dun I'm ditching it as online for me seems broken, keeps freezing on me.
Becoming very annoyed with developers not looking at trophys properly and just shoving them in as an after thought. Fear2 farcry2 latest crap and ruining hunting trophys for me. If psn games get it right why can't retail damn it!

marciosmg said:
I have been playing a lot of Uncharted and have every trophy except the one for finishing the game on crushing
Damn, crushing is hard!!! There are several sections that I have to do by trial and error. And a bit of luck too.
But hopefully, by tomorrow night, I shall have my first platinum
(that because I rented the game and I will return it tuesday morning)

Wow, that was really quick lol, congratulations

Got the platinum on Bioshock right now