By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Flower has been getting a lot of positive feedback from it, with it being very relaxing and like poetry in motion. I've heard plenty of people who don't even like poetry, if you try to play that angle, love the game. I think it will become one of those hidden gems among the PSN library.

Around the Network

Flow.

I was just wondering how long did it take for u to plat Mk vs Dc.

Is it just me or once you get to level 12, it takes ALOT longer to fill up the exp bar?

Also, beware of Fear2. It has a MP trophies that demands 1,000,000xp (1 kill/xp). Plating Fear2 is going to be as tedious as Farcry2,COD3 and Warhawk (to a lesser extent).

I have no idea, but I thought it took ages to fill the bar since I'm level 5 lol

@bbsin noooo say it ain't so! Just got Internet sorted as it went down few days ago and to read fear2 is stupid to platinum Is fustrating as so far every game I play the online trophy spoil the hunt. Looking at you farcry 2 :/

I'm confused as to why some people want easy platinums? You should be playing the games for fun first then grabbing trophys as an added bonus. Grabbing sega for a quick platinum is good idea but doesn't that give them excuses to release more lazy old stuff then new revamped and innovative games? Rather play a new streets of rage then go back to the old ones.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Jboy0990 said:
I think flower looks gay
But i don't think that makes me an idiot

So how is it gay? Did it have a relationship with one of your games? Last time I checked games dont have genders so how can it be homosexual?

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the pejorative connotation of the word "gay."

mattbfg said:
@bbsin noooo say it ain't so! Just got Internet sorted as it went down few days ago and to read fear2 is stupid to platinum Is fustrating as so far every game I play the online trophy spoil the hunt. Looking at you farcry 2 :/

I'm confused as to why some people want easy platinums? You should be playing the games for fun first then grabbing trophys as an added bonus. Grabbing sega for a quick platinum is good idea but doesn't that give them excuses to release more lazy old stuff then new revamped and innovative games? Rather play a new streets of rage then go back to the old ones.

That's why I hate online multiplayer trophies, since developers seem it's fun to add in trophies that require you to do obscene amounts of objectives online. The Killing Machine trophy could've been much better set at 5,000 kills rather than 10,000.

@ mastervg
True the trophy is annoying but it would be more justified If more maps and objectives were thrown in to keep the killing fresh, though as it is a gold in away it balances out the easy trophys ive shamefully gotten lol

@ssj12
yeah flower did have a relationship with one of my games. how did u ever guess that?? kudos to u

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

@kyliedog
no sorry.. if i did i would help though...

Leap that wall if you're so great!!