ssj12 said:
4th flower in Flower.. how do you get the 3rd secret flower

whats the point of that game? i dunno if i should get it or not

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:
ssj12 said:
4th flower in Flower.. how do you get the 3rd secret flower

whats the point of that game? i dunno if i should get it or not

relax and enjoy the experience while growing the mflowers to advance to the next part.. trophies takes some exploring and messing around to get

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

flower looks kinda gay.... maybe if they would let u play demos instead of wasting 10 bucks on somethin gay *cough* brain challenge *cough*

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

DuNnDuNn90 said:
flower looks kinda gay.... maybe if they would let u play demos instead of wasting 10 bucks on somethin gay *cough* brain challenge *cough*

if Flower is "gay" your an idiot

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

I think flower looks gay
But i don't think that makes me an idiot

Around the Network

Finally finished getting all of the Cooperation trophies on R2. All that is left is the Lieutenant one (I'm close to hitting level 30 there) and the three Competitive ones, which will most likely take a really long time, unless I can get a chance to play it all day a few 4-5 days in a row :P

Joy! I think I'll be able to move at least one spot again this week :P And I find flower intriguing, granted it doesn't seem like it'll appeal to everyone but I'll give it a shot sometime soon

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Flowers is actually kinda cool...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Well idk
Maybe its just me
I don't think it looks interesting
Idk if i should waste 10 bucks on it if i turn out not to like it
maybe i can get someone to buy it and just download it on my ps3 haha

Jboy0990 said:
I think flower looks gay
But i don't think that makes me an idiot

So how is it gay? Did it have a relationship with one of your games? Last time I checked games dont have genders so how can it be homosexual?