By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'll be very grateful if someone can help me with the online trophy "Full refund" in GTA 5.

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
I'll be very grateful if someone can help me with the online trophy "Full refund" in GTA 5.

Just message people in your lobby and ask them 

Kerotan said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

I guess I'll have to do that.  This was one of the trophies that didn't unlock when I did the tranfer from ps3 to ps4.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Kerotan said:

I guess I'll have to do that.  This was one of the trophies that didn't unlock when I did the tranfer from ps3 to ps4.

I regretted not playing it more on ps3! Only got like 2 trophies from it and had to get from like rank 18 to 100 to get the ps4 platinum!! 

Kerotan said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

Thanks for the advice.  I got the trophy by asking someone on the lobby.  Now, I only need the singer-player trophies to get the platinum trophy.

Around the Network

Forgot to mention that I'm out of town this week, so no update. Back next week.

Arcturus said:
Forgot to mention that I'm out of town this week, so no update. Back next week.

Its cool enjoy your time. Thx as always.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Anyone 100% Megaman 10? its not easy at all lol

Tbone said:

Still need three trophies for that game, the one for every type of enemy, then for clearing Hard and of course, Mr. Perfect.

MasterVG71782 said:
Tbone said:

Still need three trophies for that game, the one for every type of enemy, then for clearing Hard and of course, Mr. Perfect.

I´m currently playing on hard. Hate all the fall to your death drops. So many jumps that are precisce.

I love though how the guide says. Estimated time to 100% 3-6 hours, yeah right??