By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:

Don't care what anyone says, but Just Dance 2015 is one of my proudest platinum trophies. Worked on it since last October -- physically exhausting, mentally torturous, and also a real pain dealing with Ubisoft's shaky online servers. I'm the first in the world to get it and it has become my rarest plat, sitting at 0.12% on PSNProfiles (the EU version). Actually no one has earned the plat in the US version yet. Pity that the trophy lists are separate, otherwise it'd be 0.07% rarity.

P.S. Thanks for the update, Arc!

I wonder how much it would be worth on truetrophies. Though to get higher values that also takes into account how many peopple play the game.

Around the Network

Thats from update 2.50 beta

We can also delete those 0%'s we never bothered with =)

Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:

Don't care what anyone says, but Just Dance 2015 is one of my proudest platinum trophies. Worked on it since last October -- physically exhausting, mentally torturous, and also a real pain dealing with Ubisoft's shaky online servers. I'm the first in the world to get it and it has become my rarest plat, sitting at 0.12% on PSNProfiles (the EU version). Actually no one has earned the plat in the US version yet. Pity that the trophy lists are separate, otherwise it'd be 0.07% rarity.

P.S. Thanks for the update, Arc!

I wonder how much it would be worth on truetrophies. Though to get higher values that also takes into account how many peopple play the game.

Truetrophies has such a small tracking number, and the formula itself is pretty bad at reflecting reality. If you want advanced stats, go to PSN Trophy leaders. They have 4 separate leaderboards serving different functions: http://psntrophyleaders.com/about

Example tracking comparison using Shadow of Mordor (PS4):

- PSNProfiles tracks 74842 people.

- PSN Trophy Leaders tracks 39142 people.

- Truetrophies only tracks 4225 people.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

fps_d0minat0r said:

Thats from update 2.50 beta

We can also delete those 0%'s we never bothered with =)

Or in the case of PAIN,  games that were too hard to get any!!  

OT: Thanks for confirming my GTA 5 platinum.  I am A Legend of Los Santos now!! 

Just finished the Order a while ago.
Awesome story... I'd bet all my money there will be a sequel.

The trophy times dont do justice to the game. My first trophy unlocked when I was on chapter 7... about half way though the game.

Compared to other games its still short, but unlike a lot of longer games, it doesnt feel like its dragging on for the sake of advertising the content by hours rather than quality.

Hope the sequel will have MP though.

Around the Network
Esquoret said:

Truetrophies has such a small tracking number, and the formula itself is pretty bad at reflecting reality. If you want advanced stats, go to PSN Trophy leaders. They have 4 separate leaderboards serving different functions: http://psntrophyleaders.com/about

Example tracking comparison using Shadow of Mordor (PS4):

- PSNProfiles tracks 74842 people.

- PSN Trophy Leaders tracks 39142 people.

- Truetrophies only tracks 4225 people.

Thanks, it will be fun to check out stats there. Though even trophy leaders started out with only 30 people.

Battlefantasia platinum :)

Tbone said:

Congrats on that! I don't even wanna know how long it took to get that one Deathbringer trophy...

MasterVG71782 said:
Tbone said:

Congrats on that! I don't even wanna know how long it took to get that one Deathbringer trophy...

Thx mate. Not that long actually. I started trying it on Thursday, get it yesterday late night,

Tbone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Thx mate. Not that long actually. I started trying it on Thursday, get it yesterday late night,

I remember it taking me quite a while to get the Odile combo trophy.