By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Naw Mike and Kylie the game isn't exactly what u think
Comix Zone is hard as hell
And Dunndunn yeah Eswat took me forever
Vectorman, Decap Attack, Columns, Super Thunder Blade, and plenty of others are hard!

Around the Network

@marcio
Yeah you can kill 5 ppl and die and keep doin that i did that and it works

i wish they would make like a super smash bros...except playstation version

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

I have to BEAT level 13 on Mean Bean Machine? Screw that... it's impossible on EASY!

Haha yeah Dr. Robotnik is pretty hard
Just get a lot of combos on him

Around the Network

i just wanna say i got killzone a couple of days ago and finished the single player...guys ur in for a treat, the game is perfect...wont say anything more so i wont spoil anything...
i also got street fighter IV yesterday and ur also gonna love the game...am not into fighting games and i liked it, but the trophies for SF IV are really hard...KZ2 trophies are nice and not hard to get...

yl_ksa.

Have u tryed online for Street fighter 4, there is one trophy which semms quite hard its the one where u must win 10 ranked matches online in row.

Tbone

to be honest am not into fighting games, i like the game alot but i suck big time lool and am sure most of the ppl online will be so good so i dont think i will even try the online trophies unless i managed to arrange it lol
and the challenges and arcade mode on hardest are pretty tough btw, they will make u swear aloooot

Yl_ksa

Well im a Street fighter fan so im gonna buy this next week when it releases here in Europe been looking forward to this game.

4th flower in Flower.. how do you get the 3rd secret flower

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453