By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Wow I managed to accumulate 8 gold trophies today
Thats crazy

Around the Network

i really need to get some more platinums in there, gonna finish the games i got and get the trophies you get from playing campaign then stick to one game. Think i'll stick to LBP after :P
Anyone know anything about TR: Underworld trophies?
I know they came out in Japan so why not anywhere else?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

I haven't gotten a single trophy yet since this last update, since I've been hooked to R2's online. Thankfully, I'm almost done with Cooperation, since it's getting kind of boring.

Ail said:
Going to suddenly be swamped by platinum possible titles....
Still working on Ferrari Challenge and I upped my Gamefly subscription and CoD:WaW and Mirror Edge are on the way !
And I am finally buying LBP this Friday with my Best Buy reward zones rewards !
I am gunning for you Hideok !!!!!!!

Uh-oh... 3 new games? And your currently only 1 platinum away!! I need to find more games!!

Uh oh HideoK better watch out lol
Ail is callin u out haha
Heck all of ya'll are so far ahead of me it aint even funny
I need to find more games
I plan to have at least one to two platinums by the next update
possibly three cuz idk about CoD WaW
Also i need opinions on the games Quantum of Solace, and Lord of the Rings

Around the Network

@Jboy0990
I would recommend renting both Quantum of Solace & Lord of the Rings. I enjoyed them both, Lord of the Rings more so and easily got platinum in that game. Quantum of Solace I didn't get platinum because I barely spent any time playing it online. I wanted to rent another game at the time and the online wasn't anything special.

Ok thanks and what about Resistance 2
Is that any good?

Ok I'm sorta new here but if anybody can, will somebody help me with some Little Big Planet trophies?

Jboy0990 said:
Ok thanks and what about Resistance 2
Is that any good?

Resistance 2 is great imo u should defenitely try it.

I finally bought LBP and am swiftly moving on through my trophies. Great stuffs!!

Have a feeling I won't be getting them creating levels ones though.