By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update!

I'm finally getting the Gran Turismo 6 platinum today or tomorrow and the AC4 plat I'll get the next double XP weekend

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Thanks for the update.

Been so busy with work that I haven't had much time for trophy hunting. Also, it doesn't help that my abundant time for gaming is at night and I've been going to bed earlier than usual.

Just got my 50th platinum and it is...Gran Turismo 6!

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I've just played Brothers A Tale of Two Sons and 100%ed it. Wow, what a game, I almost cried at the end

THIS is how you put emotions in a game. Without a multi-million dollar budget and a hollywood cast and anything fancy at all. Oh and there is real gameplay in the GAME and it is even pretty fun!

Yes you all know who I'm pointing at!

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
I've just played Brothers A Tale of Two Sons and 100%ed it. Wow, what a game, I almost cried at the end

THIS is how you put emotions in a game. Without a multi-million dollar budget and a hollywood cast and anything fancy at all. Oh and there is real gameplay in the GAME and it is even pretty fun!

I enjoyed it too, and I wrote some thoughts on the game: http://jaywalkcollective.com/2014/01/16/the-two-fold-miracle/

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

I enjoyed it too, and I wrote some thoughts on the game: http://jaywalkcollective.com/2014/01/16/the-two-fold-miracle/

Thanks for the great read. But shouldn't you kinda warn about SUPER SPOILERS in the title?

The moment when

the older brother dies I felt like "Why do you do this to me?" I felt so sad and even angry about the game. I think I felt betrayed by the game and didn't even wanna keep playing first. Afterwards I think it was the right ending, because it wouldn't be half as touching with the very best happy ending.

May I ask where did you grow up? I also lived in 4 different countries until my 14th birthday

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

Thanks for the great read. But shouldn't you kinda warn about SUPER SPOILERS in the title?

The moment when

the older brother dies I felt like "Why do you do this to me?" I felt so sad and even angry about the game. I think I felt betrayed by the game and didn't even wanna keep playing first. Afterwards I think it was the right ending, because it wouldn't be half as touching with the very best happy ending.

May I ask where did you grow up? I also lived in 4 different countries until my 14th birthday

Ahh, yeah quite the spoilers. It's a personal blog, and I usually just share it with people I know who have played/watched whatever it is that I wrote about, so didn't think to include any warnings.

I was born in Taipei, moved to Shanghai, then to Sydney at the age of 11. Been here for 18 years now.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

everybody is talking about this game, i´ll give it a shot since i´m not in the mood of playing anything lately...

I think that theres about 3 weeks without gaining a single trophy.

what actually is your opinion on double platinums like sound shapes and all those cross save games on ps3 an vita ?