By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Anyone want to do Dead Nation Co-op?
I already beat the game on morbid, and just need the co-op trophy for the plat. I'm free most nights
Psn: ColdCobra_

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
Thanks Arcturus. Blazblue Continuum Shift plat? Congrats Odin, that's a toughie. It seemed like I was the only one with that plat for ages.

Actually Arcturus made a small mistake, Its Blaze blue continuum shift extend. Which means he is the 1st to plat since no1 else has.

http://psnprofiles.com/lebeau

Thx for update.

My 3rd 2 star plat. Time to plat some harder ones lol

how does the platinum list work?
why am I not on the resistance 3 one for example?

and on a lot of the links, why is there only 1 person? like with crysis 2 and gran turismo?

fps_d0minat0r said:

and on a lot of the links, why is there only 1 person? like with crysis 2 and gran turismo?

The list is only updated few times per year...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

The list is only updated few times per year...

ah ok, thanks

God of War Ascension was so cheap on the PSN this week ( 10$ for PS+ owners) that I finally decided to purchase it.
And then when the 35Gig download started I almost canceled it ... Seriously I don't mind huge downloads but 35Gig is pushing it. Now I'm going to have to play this game earlier than I wanted to, just to make room on my harddrive and this isn't what I had planned, these days I spend the majority of my time reading novels or comics...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Finished The Last of Us this weekend and Beyond: Two Souls last night. Gotta say The Last of Us was overrated and Beyond (at least from what I've heard) is underrated. Really enjoyed Beyond, especially compared to Heavy Rain.  I think my only problem was how ambiguous some of the directions it wants you to push were.

DareDareCaro said:
postofficebuddy said:
Finally got 'Observations on the Beautiful and Sublime' in Dyad. That level is freaking ridiculous, but at least I'm over one of the bigger hurdles.

Jupiter mission was the hardest one for me...

Got any advice for 'A Subliminal Reprise' trophy level? That one's giving me a lot of trouble ATM.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:
DareDareCaro said:
postofficebuddy said:
Finally got 'Observations on the Beautiful and Sublime' in Dyad. That level is freaking ridiculous, but at least I'm over one of the bigger hurdles.

Jupiter mission was the hardest one for me...

Got any advice for 'A Subliminal Reprise' trophy level? That one's giving me a lot of trouble ATM.

Sorry, but since I bought the game day 1,I do not have memory of the specifics...  But go check the trophy guide at ps3trophies.org,  there is tips for every missions.