By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Eu ps+ January. Dmc, Borderlands 2 and Soul sacrifice.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/13/playstation-plus-in-january-dmc-soul-sacrifice-borderlands-2-more/comment-page-3/#comments

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
I just finished all the Killzone: Shadown Fall offline trophices.... now the onlines.

Be ready for a long, but fun ride with the online ones...

Finally got AC2 plat playing Brotherhood now but with the multi-player off the platinum is not possible.

DareDareCaro said:
Be ready for a long, but fun ride with the online ones...

I give it a break... my GT6 copy arrived two days ago

Finally got 'Observations on the Beautiful and Sublime' in Dyad. That level is freaking ridiculous, but at least I'm over one of the bigger hurdles. BTW, apparently Capcom is going to be taking down the DLC for UMVC3 in the next day or so. I wouldn't say it's impossible but the plat is much much harder without the 2 DLC characters so if any one is thinking about going for it I would suggest you D/L them now.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

OK, joining, gotta be a way to sort by platform!

I'll be fine with bottom of leaderboard though.

postofficebuddy said:
Finally got 'Observations on the Beautiful and Sublime' in Dyad. That level is freaking ridiculous, but at least I'm over one of the bigger hurdles.

Jupiter mission was the hardest one for me...

Arcturus, just letting you know that my personal vote for Rayman Legends is a 4-star platinum undoubtedly due to the "Truly awesome" trophy. Only 2.23% of players have the plat on PSNprofiles now. I shall claim it tomorrow evening if nothing drastic occurs!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Playing GT6 and for now just a 2 stars Platinum... GT5 was a 5 stars for sure.

The most challenging events in GT6 are not required for Platinum and the Licenses tests (the only think you need gold in all) are way easy compared with GT5.

d2wi said:
OK, joining, gotta be a way to sort by platform!

I'll be fine with bottom of leaderboard though.

What is your PSN username?