By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
KylieDog said:
How's Remember Me?

Disappointing actually. Feels like a ps2 game, the combat is a poor mans job at Batman

Why a PS2 game?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

My PS4 and B2G1 games are in transit for delivery tomorrow... woot!

I have Killzone, AC4 and Injustice Ultimate coming.

I just finished the first 24 hours races... LeMans.

So I just need to finish more one 24 hours race (Nurburgring), reach the lvl 40 and beat the GTR Nurburgring Trophy.... ohhhhh and buy more 550 cars

Platinum coming... time consuming that one.

fadetoone said:

What are you going to do with your 50 million games backlog on the PS3 ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
fadetoone said:

What are you going to do with your 50 million games backlog on the PS3 ?

Play them sometime between now and the time I die.  I'm banking on medical science improving to the point I can live forever.

Around the Network

Can anyone answer a question about Guacamelee?

I'm trying to get the Green Thumb trophy by uprooting 20 of those plant enemies. I've made sure to uproot all of them that I come across, and I've just beaten Flame Face -- it feels like more than 20 now, but haven't gotten the trophy yet. Just wondering when did you guys get this trophy?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:

I'm trying to get the Green Thumb trophy by uprooting 20 of those plant enemies. I've made sure to uproot all of them that I come across, and I've just beaten Flame Face -- it feels like more than 20 now, but haven't gotten the trophy yet. Just wondering when did you guys get this trophy?

I had it well before flame face. Looking at the order of my trophies  I had it before I had even killed three giant skeletons. I think I just kept using the attack to uproot them in one fight over and over to get it.

Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:

I had it well before flame face. Looking at the order of my trophies  I had it before I had even killed three giant skeletons. I think I just kept using the attack to uproot them in one fight over and over to get it.

Thanks very much. I just got it! Slightly glitchy I suppose with the counter -- really must have uprooted like 50 of them.

Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:
----------------

-----------------

Oh, if I may, one more quick question.

After I defeated the last boss, can I fight him again?

There are trophies associated with him in terms of the two DLCs as well -- just wondering if you can fight him countless times or gotta start another game (or backup save before fighting him)?

Esquoret said:
Wonktonodi said:
Esquoret said:
----------------

-----------------

Oh, if I may, one more quick question.

After I defeated the last boss, can I fight him again?

There are trophies associated with him in terms of the two DLCs as well -- just wondering if you can fight him countless times or gotta start another game (or backup save before fighting him)?

Doesn't the game throw you back to before the final boss after beating him? It's been a while since I've played it, but that's what I remember, although I'm not 100%.