By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@ Ail: I agree, ferrari challenge is a f**** piece of shit! I'm at 17%, no way I keep playin this game, too furstrating!

Around the Network
Tremble said:
@ Ail: I agree, ferrari challenge is a f**** piece of shit! I'm at 17%, no way I keep playin this game, too furstrating!

I found a nice car for Arcade mode.

The AI really sucks in slow turn with the F333 SP.

The issue is it sucks so bad it keeps hitting my car and several time I had the AI cars deliberatly pushing me of the road or moving widly on the road right as I am about to pass them....

Still it made beginner/Intermediate a piece of cake but I am suffering bit time in Expert...( you waste a lot of time overtaking the slow bad driving cars and then it's sometime tight to catch up the lead car).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@ Ail: thx for the tip, but I'll never play this game again lol.

@mattbfg

I'd say there's several factors as to why Uncharted is the most platinum'd game aside from the fact that it is indeed fairly easy. It was also the first platinum game available, so a lot of people jumped on it. Not to mention it was one of the most popular games of the last year in the first place.

@nordlead

The 10 timed challenges trophy isn't required for platinum. In fact, I haven't gotten around to it yet myself.

I think if I average around 15 points or so for every update, I'll be happy. I had a mixed bag today with Co-Op matches on Resistance 2, since I was in two failures with 7-8 people, yet I was able to complete 2 very nice matches with 3-4 people (one of which was three Special Ops and one Medic). I'm like level 20 1/2 for Special Ops, meaning I'm getting closer to maxing out one class (like level 26 overall now).

Around the Network
Ail said:
Tremble said:

I found a nice car for Arcade mode.

The AI really sucks in slow turn with the F333 SP.

The issue is it sucks so bad it keeps hitting my car and several time I had the AI cars deliberatly pushing me of the road or moving widly on the road right as I am about to pass them....

Still it made beginner/Intermediate a piece of cake but I am suffering bit time in Expert...( you waste a lot of time overtaking the slow bad driving cars and then it's sometime tight to catch up the lead car).

I've got the Platinum for this game and I have to say i havent experienced these issues.  It played well, and it didnt take that long to get Platinum

fadetoone said:

@mattbfg

I'd say there's several factors as to why Uncharted is the most platinum'd game aside from the fact that it is indeed fairly easy. It was also the first platinum game available, so a lot of people jumped on it. Not to mention it was one of the most popular games of the last year in the first place.

@nordlead

The 10 timed challenges trophy isn't required for platinum. In fact, I haven't gotten around to it yet myself.

I didn't know that. On all the sites I've visited, it is listed as a requirement for Platinum. I've got it anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:I didn't know that. On all the sites I've visited, it is listed as a requirement for Platinum. I've got it anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

Yeah, no reason to complain about a gold trophy :P

@ nordlead what challenge number is the wildcat one on 8players? The main problem is I get 6 good players and 1 shumuck who just drives miles away lol part from that I found all the other trophys easy part from the random eye cam which I can get now yay! Only problem is my ps3 screwed up so had to wipe the whole memory to get it working again so my burnout is at the beginning again.

@ fadetoone true one of the first which helps but so was ferrari challenge and buzz shortly after that, also during the leagues life quite a few people have recieved uncharted platinum when more games have become platinum enabled.
P.s damn wish I had a buzz addict to do my online games lol

mattbfg said:
@ nordlead what challenge number is the wildcat one on 8players? The main problem is I get 6 good players and 1 shumuck who just drives miles away lol part from that I found all the other trophys easy part from the random eye cam which I can get now yay! Only problem is my ps3 screwed up so had to wipe the whole memory to get it working again so my burnout is at the beginning again.

@ fadetoone true one of the first which helps but so was ferrari challenge and buzz shortly after that, also during the leagues life quite a few people have recieved uncharted platinum when more games have become platinum enabled.
P.s damn wish I had a buzz addict to do my online games lol

#2 - Batter Up

http://burnout.wikia.com/wiki/8_Player_Challenges

oh, and I hate how 1 guy picks the online cars that don't have boost, then you pick a quick challenge of "use boost" just to get it out of the way, and the person can't do it, and refuses to change their car. Or when you pick, drift 100 yrds, and someone doesn't drift ever, or hit a jump, and again 1 person doesn't hit a jump for like 20 minutes....

I don't know why some of these people play online

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)