By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

You know guys GT6 is coming... so I will try to get Platinum in GT5 before the game out.

Today I started to play it again and a I had a lot of job done (like the International A Licence I left just two challenges or the Nascar that I left just the final race)... so I got a lot of trophies... two licences (Int A and S) and three Special Events (Nascar, Vetel and Rally).

I reached 77% of the trophies... I just need the Gold, A-Spec lvl40, Extreme Series and 1000 cars (I have to money so I just need to buy more 700 cars).

Focus... focus... focus... all my gamer life will be focused in GT5 now until GT6 and/or PS4.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
I have the cowbear just 42 more items and the platinum is mine!

I think there were two items in Katamari that drove me insane trying to get, one of which is the Cowbear! I believe the other one was in that one level where you needed to keep your katamari hot.

MasterVG71782 said:
Wonktonodi said:
I have the cowbear just 42 more items and the platinum is mine!

I think there were two items in Katamari that drove me insane trying to get, one of which is the Cowbear! I believe the other one was in that one level where you needed to keep your katamari hot.

Probably the devil kataoka. I hated that level a little less since there wasn't any instant fail by hitting something early. I had him in five tries once I realized I was missing him.

When I was down to 3 items all on wake up the king I was afaid I'd miss one cosmit object again. I looked and looked and took my time going slow but couldn't find it though I knew I had the other two objecs. So I was ready to do it again and ended the level. Then the trophies popped. :)

KylieDog said:

So much content in that game.  Good thing about it too is can change you character type so not stuck using same weapon types.  I liked the Chakrams.

Underrated RPG.  Really wish would be a sequel (but there will not be).

I liked it... solid 8.5/10 for me... a little repetitive after some time.

100% staff mage here (WTF Meteor kill everyting)

3 Plats in the last 10 days, way to go!! Only 2 more and I'll reach my goal of 25 plats in this year

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

GT5's Platinum Diary.

+ Finished the first two Endurance races (~3 hours each)
+ Got Gold in everything except the two races in A-Spec (of couse I'm doing the Endurance races yet)
+ Bought more 150 cars (total 427 cars)
+ Level 29 in A-Spec
+ More 80 reaces with the B-Spec drivers (I think just more 150 to the driver retired and I got the trophy)

The GT5 stats are not showing the updated numbers but it is close...

ethomaz said:

GT5's Platinum Diary.

+ Finished the first two Endurance races (~3 hours each)
+ Got Gold in everything except the two races in A-Spec (of couse I'm doing the Endurance races yet)
+ Bought more 150 cars (total 427 cars)
+ Level 29 in A-Spec
+ More 80 reaces with the B-Spec drivers (I think just more 150 to the driver retired and I got the trophy)

The GT5 stats are not showing the updated numbers but it is close...

you were able to do the red bull car races? i can't finish that even if my life depends on it... (playing on DS3, only going to buy wheel if there is one PS3 and PS4 compatible) i have 900 (all different) cars and almost have my b-spec driver at end of carreer but i think i will never (sadly) plat this game :(

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:

you were able to do the red bull car races? i can't finish that even if my life depends on it... (playing on DS3, only going to buy wheel if there is one PS3 and PS4 compatible) i have 900 (all different) cars and almost have my b-spec driver at end of carreer but i think i will never (sadly) plat this game :(

I got Bronze or Silver with the DS3 in Red Bull event... I needed to use a wheel to got gold... I have a lot of trouble with the latests Nascar events with DS3 too (wheel makes so easy that I hated wasted time with DS3).

Now the endurances are fine because I can use the X1... super easy even with DS3... the issue is the time (some 24 hours races) that I will use the suspend race feature a lot (I will play two/three hours per day only).

The cars I already have a lot of money... the issue is the it is so boring to buy cars... I wanted a Buy All or Selected option... I think I will buy some 100 cars today too (I'm buying all listed in the Used Shop... they updated some time after I bought all and they are cheaper ~50k each car). There are some cars from Ferrari and others that costs over 10 million that I won't buy.

Endurances give me a lot of money with 150% boost.

Knack, Resogun trophy list

http://www.exophase.com/game/knack-ps4/trophies/

http://www.exophase.com/game/resogun-ps4/trophies/

Resogun. Free game with a platinum, does it get better :)

GT5 plat sounds brutal