By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:

Well, I was playing a non-trophy game (Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction) until I managed to get Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 last week for $60, so I have been getting a few trophies with Sleeping Dogs. That, and I've been concentrating on working some.

You say "managed" like that sale for the week was difficult to pull off.  :)

Around the Network

Will be interesting in the next update, hopefully I can make it to the busiest members list, Since I have time now leaving my job.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Like the previous 2 years I was weak and bought Madden 13 on the spur of the moment and once again I am addicted..
And unlike the previous years the platinum in Madden this year is going to be very time consuming to the point that I don't foresee ever getting it ( you need a lots of online game and I don't play online).

That said EA has made some very nice improvements to Ultimate Team mode and the new connected carreer stuff is pretty nice too..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

So anyone here pissed that Bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive? :D

Tbone said:

Nope, remember how bad the PS3 version was >_< I brought it day one full price. Though it wasn't too long before they released a patch. The game was good I liked the boss fight, but I couldn't stand the main character. Sorry I dont feel badass looking like a librarian.

Edit: Im much more excised in Platinum Games other game Metal Gear vengeance and DMC

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Just plated Dyad!!!

That's a tough cookie.

fadetoone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Well, I was playing a non-trophy game (Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction) until I managed to get Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 last week for $60, so I have been getting a few trophies with Sleeping Dogs. That, and I've been concentrating on working some.

You say "managed" like that sale for the week was difficult to pull off.  :)

Haha, I think I was just surprised to see two games that only had been out for like 2 weeks on sale like that. CAG is both a blessing and a curse sometimes, and with the holiday season approaching, I can see my wallet screaming.

ok I need some pro tips on Blazeblue getting my ass handed to me on those damn scroll attacks and online

Tbone said:

Don't really care ;)

I probably would have bought it if it came on the PS3 but it's not a game changer. Especially with the size of my ever growing backlog...

I'm at the point where I skip buying games I would have bought earlier in the gen and I could go over one year with no new PS3 game release and still I would have plenty of games to play...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

SnakeDrake said:
ok I need some pro tips on Blazeblue getting my ass handed to me on those damn scroll attacks and online

I assume you mean Calamity Trigger. By now the only people online on that one are the hardcore players. Best advice I can give is find a boosting partner. Getting to level 30 really doesn't take that long anyway. For score attack just spam Jin's ice car, or Tager command grab gimmicks.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4