By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Woo, first Sleeping Dogs platinum. A simple 1-star though, a pity.

Thanks for the update, Arcturus.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

I glad I finally got the platinum for Okabu. The game is great until you try going for the platinum, as the 20,000 berries and 5,000 Dozabots are two of the biggest grind trophies I have ever done. The only problem with the Dozabot one is that the best place to get them requires you to continually play the same bonus stage over and over without going back to the map or shutting off your PS3.

I'm going to be on vacation for the next few weeks, so the next update won't be until the 18th of September.

Arcturus said:
I'm going to be on vacation for the next few weeks, so the next update won't be until the 18th of September.

Enjoy your vacation Arc and thanks for all the hard work you've done for this league!

Just got back from my holiday in Cyprus, now to work till Xmas :O

Hope you have a good time Arc.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

Enjoy your self u deserve it :)

Have fun Arcturus

Anyways I got to do something about The Walking Dead. Its definitely going to be a one star plat and it will totally decrease my plat difficulty average.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Arcturus said:

Hope you have a great time! Where are you going? 

SnakeDrake said:
Have fun Arcturus

Anyways I got to do something about The Walking Dead. Its definitely going to be a one star plat and it will totally decrease my plat difficulty average.

Just make up for it with a 3, 4, or 5 star game ;)

New Borderlands 2 trailer makes the game look a lot more varied than its predecessor.
May have to reconsider buying it:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/31/borderlands-2-sir-hammerlock-trailer