By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MANUELF said:
Sorry for spamming the thread but I logged on my account in the PS3 and is downloading the LBP Karting beta, did it happen to anyone else?

PS+ auto downloads betas

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Branko2166 said:

Just got the platinum for Rainbow Moon. Was a bit of a grind clocking in a bit over 130 hours but a very fun game nevertheless.
I wonder what the difficulty rating for this game will be as well as considering the time investment required.

Congrats on plat'ing Rainbow Moon; I was hoping to be the first :P

I'm thinking it should be a 3* plat, considering the time investment, plus the fact that the game can be somewhat of a challenge at spots. If there was a trophy for beating it on Hard, it would've made it a 4* probably.

Thanks dude. I figured it was my best chance to be the first to get a platinum in a game in the trophy league so I went for it. I clocked those hours in around 2 and a half weeks so I was playing virtually every day.

Now if only I was that motivated all the time XDD

Got Resistance Burning Skies...likely a 5 hour plat haha

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

French swimmers kicked butt todat at the olympics .
Beijing has been avenged !
Take that USA !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Tried the Endless Survival mode in Plants vs Zombies for the first time...
And I made it to the end of round 36... you need to finish round 40 for the trophy.

Gah, it wasn't even fun. I found the rest of the survival modes enjoyable, but this was just 3 hours of torture!!

Around the Network

Recently I've been thinking about picking up a Vita. There's a few games that I'm interested in for it (Persona 4, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden Sigma). Worth the investment or should I wait for a price cut? Been making good progress with the SSF4 trials. As far as the difficult characters are concerned I've gotten Viper, Cammy, Ryu, and I'm very close to getting Ibuki. The high jump cancel in her 24th trial is actually a bit more forgiving than I expected it to be. I can do the light kick->medium kick into ultra with some degree of regularity. I just need to get that one lucky run where I string it all together. Ironically enough Zangief's 24th has been driving me nuts. In SF4 it took me less than 10 minutes.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

3rd gold medal in swimming for the french today !
And I don't think it's over...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

HideoK said:
Tried the Endless Survival mode in Plants vs Zombies for the first time...
And I made it to the end of round 36... you need to finish round 40 for the trophy.

Gah, it wasn't even fun. I found the rest of the survival modes enjoyable, but this was just 3 hours of torture!!

Its not to bad i normally get to about round 43, by the end you just need loads of cob cannons and some puff shrooms at the back to stop the damn mole zombies, some winter melons help to slow things down too, while you get your nukes off. 

Big tip tho if you just after the trophy, is when you get to like wave 30+ quit out and it will save your progress, then go back in, if yo ufail after that just quit back to XMB re load the game and you can start from your autosave. 

rarely play of late, mostly playing Pes 2012 co-op master league, just need number 1 team then a rare plat for me.
what over offline co-op games r there thou, tried lotr war in north and it's a bit shite after few hours

@Xenostar
Yeah I didn't have any cob cannons. I bet that will do it. I had trouble taking down all the big guys without it.