By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Thx for update Arcturus.

As much i would want it to be but Ng3 isn´t a 5 star plat.

Is the online utterly broken? That's what I've heard. That might be what a lot of the current votes are based off of.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Thx for update Arcturus.

How would you rate it?

playing war in the north at the mo,bought enslaved for £10,did anyone play i am alive,i tried the demo,thought it was ok,maybe worth a buy on psn on the cheapo

Above & Beyond

Tbone said:
Thx for update Arcturus.

I was wondering how you finished a 5 star plat so quickly.  Sad that it isn't I was planning on trying for this one if it was.  What rating would you give it??

Hopefully the PSN becomes integrated between the VITA and PS3. What I mean is when I synch to the PS3 we can see the vita trophies. I have an app on my android (PS3 trophies) that has this integration. Here's hoping for Sony to implement this in the next firmware update.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

@Arcturus

Not more than 4.

@Postofficebuddy

Online is complete shit and broken. The trials are dull as well. How Team ninja managed to do so bad after the succes with Team missions on Ngs2 is beyond me.

@Maximus

If this is your first Ninja gaiden game then u will struggle. The game is not worth getting though since its totally different from the others in the series. They have added alot of things from God of war.

The game is worst in the series and all reviews and sales has proven it. As a game i rate it 5/10

Got the Rage Platinum, i notice its not in the stars list, surely im not the first?

Xenostar said:
Got the Rage Platinum, i notice its not in the stars list, surely im not the first?

Yep, you are the first.

Arcturus said:
Xenostar said:

Yep, you are the first.

cool go me! 

5 stars *cough*

Seriously tho i thought it was really good, surprised more havent done it, the online trophies are fairly easy and i didnt have to boost any. 

mhuahahaha!

Leap that wall if you're so great!!