By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
You do lose stuff you earned, I've had weapons I unlocked just vanish, no way to select them again. I've earned money and did not spend it because saving for Spectre packs but it just vanishes and resets to zero. These are widespread problems reported by many on Bioware forums.

I've been playing the game since release non stop and most of the guys I play with are the same and none of us has ever lost anything.....

Together we probably have a total N7 rating of like 5k and noone has lost anything...( pretty much everyone on my  buddy list is  above N7 200, and there is even one dude higher level than me , /cry)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:

I've been playing the game since release non stop and most of the guys I play with are the same and none of us has ever lost anything.....

Together we probably have a total N7 rating of like 5k and noone has lost anything...( pretty much everyone on my  buddy list is  above N7 200, and there is even one dude higher level than me , /cry)

Just started yesterday. N7 rating of 22 =P

I just use an Engineer and go in battle with one gun only and spam Incinerate. Seems to work quite well compared to other noobs of same level.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Damn these Riddler campaigns for Arkham City are annoying... Why do they require you to get 3 medals for the combat/predator challenges AND then do them again in these campaigns? Ugh... Either way, I see me getting this platty by next update

Bought Wipeout 2048 for Vita and getting UMvC3 on rental i hope its easier on Vita lol. Anyone else playing these games?

Xenostar said:
HideoK said:
I got a few more bounties from near trades, but I just ended up grinding out the rest to get platinum.

How long did that take, ive spent hours sniping people on level 10 for coins and only got 2

I would say the rest took me about 6 hours to grind out. For some reason I got drops faster on all the other bounty types. Level 10 didn't seem to be that good for the silver coins. Originally I was grinding that one out first and it was discouraging how rare they dropped. I forget the chapter #, but I finished the silver coins on a different one. It probably doesn't matter though because I think its based on sheer number of kills before bounties drop (I read 50-100 kills approx).

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Ail said:

Just started yesterday. N7 rating of 22 =P

I just use an Engineer and go in battle with one gun only and spam Incinerate. Seems to work quite well compared to other noobs of same level.

Pretty much everything works in Bronze as long as you don't play really badly.

Silver is more of a challenge, and sadly most people only play gold on specific maps against specific enemies ( my buddies and I mostly play Firebase White /Geth/Gold because with our tactic we can beat that map in under 25 min ( it's like shooting fish in a barrel).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

So I beat Arkham City on New Game+ and I was totally upset because I thought I was about to get the plat... I gotta do the side missions too :(

Jboy0990 said:
So I beat Arkham City on New Game+ and I was totally upset because I thought I was about to get the plat... I gotta do the side missions too :(

You didn't do them the first time?

fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:

You didn't do them the first time?

Yeah I did on my first playthrough. I didnt know I had to do the Zsasz, Bane, and Riddler sidequests(on NG+) again for the 100%

I am playing Nier at the moment and it is definitely a great game but hunting for Mats is such a drag especially that eagle egg. Damn those eggs!